ADVERTISEMENT

Great Italian Basketball Players

Say what?

I remember seeing Ronnie DeRosa when I was growing up. He played a lot at Lincoln Park across from Fournier Hall on Howland Avenue in Little Italy.

John Mattarazo used to summer here with his grandmom. He was really from Marcus Hook.

Vinny DiBiasio had red hair like Donte. Even though he played with crutches he always made big plays at the end of games. They called him crutch in the clutch. He was injury prone. He now runs a Deli in Newport.

Remember that she is now approaching 70....when we all first fell for her she was in her late 20's...but I am still hopelessly devoted to her.

and for those days when a brunette will do.. Lynda had it going on

lynda-carter-21.jpg

Last edited:
2 of my uncles almost came to blows during an argument of who was more beautiful Gina or Sophia. It was an old Italian guy thing..

2 of my uncles almost came to blows during an argument of who was more beautiful Gina or Sophia. It was an old Italian guy thing..
The facts and figures are in.. Sophia wins! Down goes Marilyn! As for the Gina vs Sophia debate its Sophia and its not even close :p

loren-sophia-2091934-italian-actress-vital-statistics-compared-with-BB5PH2.jpg

Last edited:
after hearing the drink chocolate milk messages i decided to try chocolate peanut butter beer, sheesh, its a tough swallow, just warning
SBJ-logoSM.jpg

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT