Central 5-3(4-3) loss to Dover, Cape, Poly
Milford 5-4 (3-3) loss to Central, Poly, Cape

South:
Seaford 8-1 (5-0)
Laurel 6-2 (4-0)
Lake 5-2 (5-1) loss to Seaford
I.R 5-3 (3-3) loss to Laurel, Seaford, Lake
Bridge 3-5(2-4) loss too Seaford, Laurel, Lake, I.R

- The south is pretty much Seaford or Laurel unless Lake upsets Laurel tonight…

- Seaford vs Laurel will be huge next Thursday 1/19

- The North is still wide open!

- Dover lost to Poly but beat Cape….

- If Poly beats Cape tonight they will be in the drivers seat but if Cape beats Poly it will be even more interesting!

- Central is playing good and are still in the mix as well!

Thoughts ?????

Last edited:
If Poly beats Cape tonight, then Dover is basically in a must win game w/ Poly next week. Now only if I could see the score watching the game on this NFHS Network, the score is blacked out once again..smh

Reactions: Chill44
If Poly beats Cape tonight, then Dover is basically in a must win game w/ Poly next week. Now only if I could see the score watching the game on this NFHS Network, the score is blacked out once again..smh
For sure!

Reactions: J12
Poly beat Cape tonight…from what I saw Gamber came out the gate hot & Little continued to get buckets also.

41-41 game and Poly then hit 4 3s in like 2 minutes (3 of them by Gamber). Cape missed Zimmerman tonight - should be back in a week or two.

Battle for the North essentially comes to tonight @Dover High. Polytech rolling into town.
Now anything can happen to end the season but tonight really puts the conference into play

Reactions: Chill44 and J12
Two pretty good teams...Last night I think we saw the best version of Laurel and one of the worst versions of Seaford. Aivyon Mathews straight dominated from Seaford but everyone else had an off game. Round 2 for the last game of the season @Seaford I don't think it will be close.... Seaford -12.5

Seaford would be better if they had better coaching, not to mention that schedule is shameful, I understand your conference schedule but non conference should be stacked .

Starting to look like Seaford and Poly for the conference chip......Cape would still be have a great chance but that loss to C.R might hurt them....they can stil split with Poly and hope Poly falls to someone else.... same for Central.... how does Poly match up with Seaford...???

Seaford may have more depth, poly got 3 really good players. Let’s hope it doesn’t come down to coaching, ilIMO they both have issues in that area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT