ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Games This Week

delawarenole

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 29, 2002
So we are finally at the first week of games.

Anyone got scores?

Cape Vs EA?
Caravel vs Concord

Got Cape Vs Ridgewood later this week.

Archmere Vs DMA

Sals Vs CR on Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
Excited to see how CR young team has grown. The clear line between Sallies/Cape and everyone else is a little disappointing though. Win the games you are supposed to and compete in the others is all you can do really

Reactions: dellylax
Where did Kevin Walker go?

Great win by Cape.

Unfortunately this year you will start to see a lot of consistent programs to a huge leap back. With all of the success and growth of the states big programs, the state as a whole has vanished. Programs disappearing, good teams of the past becoming the bottom of the barrel.

I would guess Archmere will bail on that conference as fast as possible, doesn’t do anything for them in football either.

Last edited:

Great win by Cape.

Unfortunately this year you will start to see a lot of consistent programs to a huge leap back. With all of the success and growth of the states big programs, the state as a whole has vanished. Programs disappearing, good teams of the past becoming the bottom of the barrel.

I would guess Archmere will bail on that conference as fast as possible, doesn’t do anything for them in football either.
Think he just retired - son graduated maybe?

Think he just retired - son graduated maybe?
I would guess it’s more to do with all the trouble the football coach got in and the amount of recruiting the lax team did as a program themselves. Without experienced players coming in, that’s a tough job.

But I would’ve thought he’d be coaching somewhere else although it’s hard to find a programs you don’t have to build the old-fashion way.

Last edited:

Great win by Cape.

There is no more DSAC in football since the realignment.

Would very much like to see how Sallies perform against their out-of-state match-ups (St. Mary's, Chaminade, Malvern, etc.), then we can gauge the competitiveness of this year's playoffs.

Cape leaving Newtown Square with a 10-9 win over Episcopal is huge for them. Their next test (outside of their upcoming scrimmage) will be Gilman in Baltimore. Should be interesting to see an MIAA team spar with the Vikings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT