ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Mullen 2017 Championship Delaware High School Picks

Prep... not really sure how you can say Delmar has more than others when you admittedly said you spend most of your time this season in lower DE and MD so you haven't been able to see much of teams and talent north of Dover. but your last statement is the main and best thing you said out of all of that.

You are judging Delmar's prominence based upon the list you have from schools with these kids on their radar; however there are many off the radar kids in Delaware due to disinterest to actively recruit the area, college recruiting budgets, HS coaches not educating kids & parents on process, kids not focused or interested until late in process and just some that fly under the radar. That is why it is easy to disagree with you how high you have Delmar placed and you do not have the answer. Now if you said Delmar has the most notable next level talent then that is a different thing but I can probably give you a player 2 or 3 that is probably not on your list just as talented as the one on this big Delmar list.

*Disclaimer* Feel i need to add these because I know people get touchy. This is not to say the particular kid from Delmar is not good just that there is another just as good that you don't hear and know about.
I replied then I realized you are just talking in general. The list I provided was a reply to someone about underclassmen that play line. It is a binary list meaning it’s based of factual numbers on contacts and interest from college. I’m sure there are many other kids out there not known about. And who will be missed out on. And it is not Delmar dominated I spent many days in the north. Smyrna and Middletown have the most talent in the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT