4. Cape
5. Friends
6. Tatnall
7. CR
8. W. Charter
9. St. Andrews
10. St. Marks
**. Brandywine

Going into the 2011 season would this be a good preseason top 10?
What teams not listed have a real chance to make the 2011 playoffs?
This post was edited on 2/28 9:24 AM by Tarzan79
This post was edited on 3/17 9:37 PM by Tarzan79

i know both archmere and sallies will return a lot of talent this year and each have a strong season. but does anyone know who will replace these 2 former all state goalies this year?

Dnt forget polytech is always a contender and they usually rule the south, mount migh be good this year and dpending on if DMA has sum good player they mihg be in the the mix. And goalie wise sallies has Matt Barone and Archmere will be trading time with Joeseph Coogan And Davis Russel

Yeah, looks like Mt. has a handful of returning all-conf. selections, Poly has to replace their goalie, and judging by last year's posts I'm sure people are interested to see what DMA does. Brandywine, Middletown, or Sussex Tech gonna have bounce back years?

I know Poly graduated a lot last year. So I wouldn't expect them to rule the south.

i've heard concord lost a ton of players not sure about anyone stepping up to fill the roles yet, mount lost 4 starters but has some to fill in, and unsure about brandywine. i haven't heard anything from them but i'm sure they will be pretty strong too. that's just for the brandywine school district.

mount's got CR and friends for scrimmages, as well as a playday at hodgson against st mark's, dover, sanford, and sussex central.

what's everyone else's preseasons/scrimmages looking like?

I think tatnall might be ranked a little too high but its hard to tell early. I've heard some early things about Austin Beir but none of it too good

You and tatnall may both be a little high bro...nobody needs your little I got a secret game on here. go back to playing baseball.

i think that charter should be higher and cr lower, cr lost a lot last year in hofstad and masko, they still have a couple good players but they dont have the talent that they had in previous years, and i dont know to much about archmere excpet they lost there very talented goalie, im curious to see how they do this year, hope for the best for all the teams

what makes you say that? they returned all 9 field starters, and the new goalie is more than capable of being successful

Unfortuantely, DMA will probably get a higher rank than deserved when tournament selection comes around. It appears the only tough game on their schedule is Archmere. They really need to fight hard to get some stiffer comp in their schedule. Tatnall is probably ranked right where they should be. They used to play a bunch of out of state games because of lack of quality teams in state, but now have trouble just winning the conference or going .500 in the conference for that matter because of quality teams like TH, Saint Andrews, and Friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT