ADVERTISEMENT

Pairings

very disappointing they have all the henlopen north teams in the same bracket, just saying

The bottom bracket is the Catholic Bracket....it is just the way the math played out....

Mount's road to the title game definitely ain't no crystal stair - that CR/Cape winner won't be a pushover, they'll likely see St. Georges in the quarters, then either Smyrna/Woodbridge/Penn in the semifinals.

I like Smyrna's draw. That Henlopen Conference Championship game tonight Smyrna/Woodbridge could end up being be a preview of a quarterfinals matchup.

Stan Waterman is about to show that his shockingly toned body isn't the only reason he won coach of the year... those boys are primed

strange considering they played st marks there last year in the playoffs lol

I was thinking the same thing. That St. Mark's/St. Thomas More game went down to the wire in OT last year too so St. Mark's will probably come in pretty confident (assuming they dismantle IR in the First Round).

I was thinking the same thing. That St. Mark's/St. Thomas More game went down to the wire in OT last year too so St. Mark's will probably come in pretty confident (assuming they dismantle IR in the First Round).
we were trying to figure out why they wont play their game at home

Last year new year.. St. Thomas Moore easy path to Bob

I like Smyrna's draw. That Henlopen Conference Championship game tonight Smyrna/Woodbridge could end up being be a preview of a quarterfinals matchup.
I agree.. Just means Smryna will beat them twice..

Mount's road to the title game definitely ain't no crystal stair - that CR/Cape winner won't be a pushover, they'll likely see St. Georges in the quarters, then either Smyrna/Woodbridge/Penn in the semifinals.
Mount going to have to put there big boy pants to get to thé final 4...

we were trying to figure out why they wont play their game at home

Don't meet the below criteria.
  1. The Committee considers the following criteria when selecting a host site: 1. seating capacity for at least 800 persons,
    2. seating on both sides of the gymnasium,
    3. floor conditions,
    4. security of site,
    5. parking availability,
    6. locker room facilities for teams and officials

1. The Committee considers the following criteria when selecting a host site: 1. seating capacity for at least 800 persons,
    3. floor conditions,
    4. security of site,
    5. parking availability,

There's a few gyms that can't do that- Sanford doesn't meet 1 and 2. But it is among the best on 3-6.

went down to the wire with Scott and Revelle!!!

Reactions: ShowTalent40
    3. floor conditions,
    4. security of site,
    5. parking availability,
Thats horrible.... Why seed them 2 then. Court is 10 feet tall and floor regulation... Should be rewarded for thé season ...

went down to the wire with Scott and Revelle!!!

AND no Montanez, then they have 3 returning starters in Bloodsworth, West & Gordon so let's not forget about that. I'll assume you are taking St. Mark's.

3. floor conditions,
    4. security of site,
    5. parking availability,

The question is did any of this change at their gym since last year when they hosted St. Mark's in the 1st Round...I doubt it.

AND no Montanez, then they have 3 returning starters in Bloodsworth, West & Gordon so let's not forget about that. I'll assume you are taking St. Mark's.

Neutral and can't believe Montanez slipped my mind. Edge goes to the Ravens but with out the inside game of Revelle and Scott I expect it will be a low scoring battle.

My dark horse is Dem Howard Boyz! Lamar Woody and Fahskeez may be the best backcourt duo in the state, and can possibly take down appo and newark...

Thats horrible.... Why seed them 2 then. Court is 10 feet tall and floor regulation... Should be rewarded for thé season ...
They got the two seed because they earned it mathematically. Getting a seed doesn't depend on how nice your court is.

The question is did any of this change at their gym since last year when they hosted St. Mark's in the 1st Round...I doubt it.
And maybe that's the problem. They had a year to fix some things and didn't do anything about it.

To me it looks like Smyrna and Woodbridge have the easiest 2nd round games.

Wouldn't count William Penn out in terms of beating Woodbridge or Smyrna, but Woodbridge has enough scoring to win that game. Smyrna shouldn't have much of a struggle with Milford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT