Peace from Dover
Dennard as the lead back at Delmar
Trader if he is the sole QB at Delmar, just for the run threat
Kane at Woodbridge
Keeler at Woodbridge
Corvil at G for Milford was 2nd Team All-State

Oh wow a 2nd team all state guard. Please tell me more about him, pop

Oh wow a 2nd team all state guard. Please tell me more about him, pop

I was just looking at All-State from this past season and noticed he was 1 of 3 underclassmen that were linemen and Wormley was another. Considering the topic was players to look out for, I figured he was a good one to list. So instead of just assuming, how about you give some insight of returning players instead of bashing a post.

No Northern talent

I am not as up to date with the Northern teams, I am a henlopen conference fan.

Reactions: 84rider
Alleyne is really good. Hope he stays at DMA. He and Peace will battle for O.P.O.Y

Alleyne (Who knows)
Peace (Dover) O.P.O.Y
Fry (Motown) G.P.O.Y
Williams (Smyrna LB) D.P.O.Y
Henry (Hodgson)
Wormely (Smyrna) L.O.Y
Kane (Woodbridge)
Dennard (Delmar)
Benson (St. George’s)
Harmon (Central)

Alleyenne is DMA football, pretty sure they’ll do just about anything to keep him there. They’re really trying to build a “program” but not recruiting of course;) and with their new stadium coming- this talented kid is what they need

Reactions: prepfootballstars
Funny thread. The Highschools that have coaches who hold their kids accountable for grades, who help place the most kids in college for sports or accememics will have the top players. If you have kids on your team that fail off that you did not help or you continue to put winning games ahead of mentoring young men to be successful off the field you won’t have top players that move on to college and to have successful lives after. Not hard to look around your state and see who is the best at that. If you have more conference titles and championships then kids that go to college you are a failure as a leader of men. If you think otherwise shame on you.

Top players below all have D1 interest or offers interest confirmed and or considered FBS or FCS talent. There could be other kids that have offers for d2 or d3 and perhaps some of these kids end up there but for this discussion only confirmed interest have I listed unless Otherwise stated . Some is public information Some is not (all is valid). Some may not be academically qualified currently they also know who they are.

. Wormley is the top player in the state and top offensive lineman. As I stated before he was offered and before you fools snubbed him for all Conference

nice try for the Milford kid but no

Will Argo OL Sussex tech ( plays a little tight for me but has interest non the less big kid hard worker )

OL Mention No confirmed D1 interest but I like Joey Cartwright ST Marks solid game

Alleyne is the top running back in the state
#2 Ceaser Rodney, Kevin Robinson

Alleyne is staying in Delaware ( my opinion should leave but understand why he is leaning on staying)

#3 Javon peice Dover mention northing confirmed but has some FCS looks coming

Debo Is the number linebacker in the state not close at this point looking good personally I love the Woodbridge kid Keeler however no D1 interest at this point for him

DB would be Daniel Douglass Hodgson interest picking up form FCS schools look for late offers sleeper

Saftey Donte Trader Delmar (Not QB) he also is staying in state per his post on twitter

D line - Masyn Lilly Delmar still not convinced this kid stays in Delaware shoud Leave (my opinion) bad situation again (my opinion)

QB Three currently have D1 interest
#1 Jordan Magee - Dover /
#2 Drew Fry - Middletown /
#3 Jerron Philipps Jr - Tatnell

Not much to say about the QB picture Jerron will be a star remember this post

QB mention chad jones AI DuPont Love this kids play personally but his height will limit his options at the next level. would offer him tho on guts alone

For the fun of list

Coaches ranked by their dedication to kids and college placement plus interest by colleges for their services.

#1 mike Judy
#2 Kevin Waesco
#3 Bill DINardo
#4 Zach Blum

Every player listed has D1 interest confirmed Unless offerwise stated by me as a mention
I also know there are two or three more kids that have rumored interest but I personally have not confirmed that so I did not list . ( Sorry you know who u are) Woodbridge RB

Anyone who reads this thread I will
Be in western PA all week if you are in the area and have a kid you want evaluated for nothing just send the film to our twitter. Honest evaluation no bull shit no strings no agenda. Free if they can’t handle criticism don’t send the film

Just a couple of questions for you:

Saftey Donte Trader Delmar (Not QB) he also is staying in state per his post on twitter . Why not a qb, did you watch him play QB?? He runs the option just as good as anyone and he is a freshman. yes he struggled throwing the ball, but don't you think that will improve? skies the limit on this kid at QB and at DB

D line - Masyn Lilly Delmar still not convinced this kid stays in Delaware shoud Leave (my opinion) bad situation again (my opinion). why do you think he should leave?? And go where, St. Francis, what a joke. St. francis may have great football, but come on, it is a horrable play to go to school and live. one of the worst sections of bmore. horrible field. 10 people go tot he home games.

Kane from woodbridge and Dennard from Delmar are both better than your top 2 RBs

Utz Field Patterson Park Baltimore

utz.jpg

Alleyenne is DMA football, pretty sure they’ll do just about anything to keep him there. They’re really trying to build a “program” but not recruiting of course;) and with their new stadium coming- this talented kid is what they need

DMA's getting a stadium too? I know they just opened a new gym (which is really nice).

Funny thread. The Highschools that have coaches who hold their kids accountable for grades, who help place the most kids in college for sports or accememics will have the top players. If you have kids on your team that fail off that you did not help or you continue to put winning games ahead of mentoring young men to be successful off the field you won’t have top players that move on to college and to have successful lives after. Not hard to look around your state and see who is the best at that. If you have more conference titles and championships then kids that go to college you are a failure as a leader of men. If you think otherwise shame on you.

Top players below all have D1 interest or offers interest confirmed and or considered FBS or FCS talent. There could be other kids that have offers for d2 or d3 and perhaps some of these kids end up there but for this discussion only confirmed interest have I listed unless Otherwise stated . Some is public information Some is not (all is valid). Some may not be academically qualified currently they also know who they are.

. Wormley is the top player in the state and top offensive lineman. As I stated before he was offered and before you fools snubbed him for all Conference

Will Argo OL Sussex tech ( plays a little tight for me but has interest non the less big kid hard worker )

OL Mention No confirmed D1 interest but I like Joey Cartwright ST Marks solid game

Alleyne is staying in Delaware ( my opinion should leave but understand why he is leaning on staying)

Debo Is the number linebacker in the state not close at this point looking good personally I love the Woodbridge kid Keeler however no D1 interest at this point for him

DB would be Daniel Douglass Hodgson interest picking up form FCS schools look for late offers sleeper

Saftey Donte Trader Delmar (Not QB) he also is staying in state per his post on twitter

D line - Masyn Lilly Delmar still not convinced this kid stays in Delaware shoud Leave (my opinion) bad situation again (my opinion)

QB mention chad jones AI DuPont Love this kids play personally but his height will limit his options at the next level. would offer him tho on guts alone

For the fun of list

Coaches ranked by their dedication to kids and college placement plus interest by colleges for their services.

#1 mike Judy
#2 Kevin Waesco
#3 Bill DINardo
#4 Zach Blum

Every player listed has D1 interest confirmed Unless offerwise stated by me as a mention
I also know there are two or three more kids that have rumored interest but I personally have not confirmed that so I did not list . ( Sorry you know who u are) Woodbridge RB

Be in western PA all week if you are in the area and have a kid you want evaluated for nothing just send the film to our twitter. Honest evaluation no bull shit no strings no agenda. Free if they can’t handle criticism don’t send the film
pfbs....Bloody Hell! We get it that Worm was snubbed. You mentioned that EVERY time you type his name. EVERYONE GETS IT!! I'm on TEAM WORMLEY and even I'm tired of you harping on that fact. How about letting him be the highly recruited O lineman, and highest ranked football player in the state and just let the sentence end with something like that for a change. Just try to add an early period one time. It might become a habit. I actually appreciate all you to for the kids on your website and making contacts and evaluations. So, this is not a knock on your contribution to the game.

Reactions: 84rider

For the fun of list

#1 mike Judy
#2 Kevin Waesco
#3 Bill DINardo
#4 Zach Blum

Alleyne is the top running back in the state.

I don't run in the same circles as you, but I asked this question last year and would love your opinion "Do you see him playing outside at the next level? I think that his frame lends itself to that."

Alleyne is the top running back in the state.

I don't run in the same circles as you, but I asked this question last year and would love your opinion "Do you see him playing outside at the next level? I think that his frame lends itself to that."

Is Alleyne that good? I can’t recall being that impressed but I can’t really remember much from that game.

I think that Dover kid was pretty nasty. Can’t coach fast and he was lightning fast.

I don’t think Whaley is on the Dover kids level but I bet he has a really good year. 1500+

Alleyne is pretty damn good. He’s small and thin but strong so it’s deceiving. Curious how he will do against D1 size players. Does he have offers yet ?

MY bad, "Alleyne is the top running back in the state." was actually a quote from Preps post.

My thought, is that he would project better as a receiver because of his size/build. That was really my question.

Reactions: Bucsnot
Just a couple of questions for you:

Saftey Donte Trader Delmar (Not QB) he also is staying in state per his post on twitter . Why not a qb, did you watch him play QB?? He runs the option just as good as anyone and he is a freshman. yes he struggled throwing the ball, but don't you think that will improve? skies the limit on this kid at QB and at DB

D line - Masyn Lilly Delmar still not convinced this kid stays in Delaware shoud Leave (my opinion) bad situation again (my opinion). why do you think he should leave?? And go where, St. Francis, what a joke. St. francis may have great football, but come on, it is a horrable play to go to school and live. one of the worst sections of bmore. horrible field. 10 people go tot he home games.

Kane from woodbridge and Dennard from Delmar are both better than your top 2 RBs

I have watched trader in the State Championship, First Round playoffs and Woodbridge game. You have two QBs that throw it better you know this I’m sure. Maybe he runs the option better he is a great athlete. I believe he has elite Ball skills as a Safety. Tracks and locates effortlessly. Has enough Game Speed and instincts to compete at a high level shows all this as a freshman. Should be exciting to watch his progress as he matures over the next three years.

No I do not believe Lilly should go to St Francis and I never said that. No one should leave Delaware to go there unless they do so early 9th grade at the latest. All places have bad areas and bad people. That does not matter. My opinion is based on other factors. We do not recommend athletes lightly and do a great deal of homework on kids. The most we can without meeting formally because that is a conflict of interest in what we are trying to do. I believe he like most recruits in Delaware that are not quite FBS athletes in certain metrics Could raise their stock by playing better competition. That or going to prospect camps at colleges not website scout combine guys fake showcase were they charge money. Maybe prospect camps are his route. But no saint Francis is not what I was recommending.

The two running backs in Dover are better for many reasons. Faster, stronger played better competition, not System RBs Both can run between the tackles better . Kid further north has other skills that make him more valuable. I understand your belief in the underwear camp they went to. I know at least 20 RBs currently who attended that camp and have zero offers and they are done 2018 kids. Also my list is confirmed interest from D 1 FCS or FBS interest, meaning they are on the recruiting board for schools. Confirmed only. I stated there are a couple more but have not made it to that stage. At least I cannot confirm through any source I know. I’m sure there are a few young bulls coming up that will burst into the scene late like every year.

To be Fair I believe Kane And Denard are potentially college football players. There are many of those kids around the country that never make it. That is up to them.

Not to change the subject we are putting together a scholarship to offer a kid the details are being worked out small one maybe 5k or so. Just to help Hopefully by the end of the year the details will be out. One for each state MD DE PA NJ.

And I do not proof read or use periods most of the time I’m laying in bed typing this shit. And texting with autocorrect is not fun for old man like me.

pfbs....Bloody Hell! We get it that Worm was snubbed. You mentioned that EVERY time you type his name. EVERYONE GETS IT!! I'm on TEAM WORMLEY and even I'm tired of you harping on that fact. How about letting him be the highly recruited O lineman, and highest ranked football player in the state and just let the sentence end with something like that for a change. Just try to add an early period one time. It might become a habit. I actually appreciate all you to for the kids on your website and making contacts and evaluations. So, this is not a knock on your contribution to the game.

Noted
Dont hold your breath on the periods old man typing on phone with autocorrect and no time to proof read message board replies

Noted
Dont hold your breath on the periods old man typing on phone with autocorrect and no time to proof read message board replies

Also I just really hate corruption and money making off football recruits. Both sides of it. Snubbing is corruption in my book. Or just flat out lazy coaches that have no time to watch film and justify their votes. But I will let it be for Worm.

thanks for the clarification. but Dennard will prove you wrong this year, you will see.

I think Rashaun Price will have a break out year for Milford now that he is no longer behind Bowman.

Watkins went to Sallies - no idea about new RB to STM? know he didn't come from ST. Es though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT