ADVERTISEMENT

Playoffs

First playoff win since 1984 for Cape.. 👏

I said it before 3A or old D1 is interesting and more completive than it has been in years.. it is anyone's title to grab

Last edited:
Reactions: DelaNewb
wow BJ Alleyne powers in .. The play calling and coaching on that last drive was outstanding.. Smyrna goes down as predicted because they can't kick FG's and rely on EQ 2pts.. it cost them here and a few games during the season

Sals 41 Smyrna 40 Final

outstanding game!
Agree - Smyrna not having a kicking game really hurts them. Could have had at least 3 more wins this season with a kicker. Rotating the QB's regardless of which one is hot hurt them too. Give them credit for coming in and taking it to Sals all night though.

Old school rilvary to play for State Championship.. SC will be playing for another title.... lol

SC has been coming on .. they were young last year and older this year,, Strong Coaching its no surprise they are humming right now..

Last edited:
Sals/Smyrna what a thrilling game. Hats off to the Eagles for playing their best game of the year. The most points the Sals gave up all year was 27 to Dover. Big head scratcher…why didn’t Smyrna go with Tiberi for the whole game. The kid was almost perfect when he was in there. I know Marx is the coach’s son but really?

Reactions: 84rider and APboy
Sals/Smyrna what a thrilling game. Hats off to the Eagles for playing their best game of the year. The most points the Sals gave up all year was 27 to Dover. Big head scratcher…why didn’t Smyrna go with Tiberi for the whole game. The kid was almost perfect when he was in there. I know Marx is the coach’s son but really?

Smyrna sticks to their guns when they make a decision or commitment.. no one plays both ways, the EQ for 2pt conversion.. when they committed to the QB's alternate possessions then they committed.. In some ways I admire that,, No matter what happens they stick to their commitments and promises.. It's good for young men to know that level of loyalty and commitment.. even if it means we lose.. I like it in allot of ways but then hey the real world ain't that way.. wish it was though

Does anyone have Alleyne‘s stat line from tonight? Had to be one of the better high school performances in recent memory?

Highlights:
BJ Alleyne: 34 carries 200 yds. 5 TD. 1 reception 34 yards.

according to Salesianum website

Wow. Hell of a day for that young man. My youngest son was at the game and I picked him up. I stood outside to watch the last 7 minutes or so. From what I saw, it was almost all BJ.

IR - B'Wine score? Had it on NFHS, 14-10, IR, 4th quarter, when it suddenly went back to the start of the game at 0-0! Can't get it back on now.

IR - B'Wine score? Had it on NFHS, 14-10, IR, 4th quarter, when it suddenly went back to the start of the game at 0-0! Can't get it back on now.
Cant find it anywhere... twitter, scorestream, Redditt(lol).

I just read that Delaware will have a home game this Saturday and the winner will play at Montana the following week. So I'm assuming all championship games will be played at UD on Dec 2nd......

Unified and 3a Friday. 1a 2A Saturday
Finally!! The one day long marathon was too much. Event staff was literally stopping kids from celebrating after winning championships because the next game had to start as soon as the previous one ended.

I love how we were always told it was too expensive to make this a 2 day event, yet as soon as they get someone to head the diaa board with a strong UD connection the stadium is magically available for 2 days.

Tip of the cap to Baylor, wag of the finger to Polk

Reactions: trapblock22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT