ADVERTISEMENT

Polytech

realdealhoops

Water boy
Sep 22, 2010
Made the trip below the canal to see Polytech and I left away knowing that Sanford and Polytech is the two best teams in the state. Smyrna put up a fight for most of the game but Polytech prevailed in the end. Who's the big fella that play down low?? He dominated the game when Polytech struggled to get buckets from Mallory, Hicks, and Gray. Polytech has 3 or 4 guys that they can get production from on any given night. I hope Polytech can make it far enough in the tournament to square off against Sanford. That game would be very good to see. Polytech guards need to take care of the ball. A lot of turnovers that will cost them if they play Sanford. I know I'm jumping ahead but just like to see good teams play each other. Overall my trip was not in vain. Cudos to the snack bar for that chicken!!!!!

Smyrna put up a hell of a fight tonight & actually led by 2 late in the third qtr w/ Mallory on the bench in foul trouble but Poly was just too much down the stretch. The big man in the middle was John Pierce (coach's son) & he abused Smyrna's big man all night & really showed up tonight finishing w/ around 20 or so & I actually don't remember him missing a shot...he's got a nice soft touch for his size. Smyrna is a very scrappy team that has been in every game & I keep saying that they can surprise some teams come tournament time...they had a tough week this week losing to top teams in Concord 50-44 & playing Poly tough tonight.

realdealhoops, I am sooo mad that you just mentioned that fried chicken...I think I just had a flashback. I'm not sure where they are getting it from to be able to sell it so cheap but this is the second week in a row that I have found myself @ a Polytech game w/ greasy fingers so big shoutout to their concession stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT