ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-Season Top 10 DE Girls Basketball

Jimmy_Naismith

Water boy
Jan 8, 2020
My list of the Top 10 DE Girls Basketball Players and Team Rankings . Lets talk about it!

1. India Johnston - Caravel
2. Dallas Pierce - Sanford
3. Azareya Kilgore - Sanford
4. Julia Saleur - Cape
5. Amiya Carroll - Sanford
6. Morgan Mahoney - Cape
7. Rory Ciszkowski - St. Elizabeth
8. Mehkia Applewhite - Cape
9. Abby Meredith - Sanford
10. Emma Kirby - Tatnall

1. Sanford
2. Cape
3. Caravel
4. St Elizabeth
5. Ursuline
6. Tatnall
7. Archmere
8. Delmarva Christian
9. St Georges
10. St Marks

Where is AI High School? Led by Coach Robert “Lucky” Price?? Pay attention to them!
AI gets a couple tough tests early having lost to St. Mark’s last Friday & now they get Tatnall Thursday where I’ll be checking them out.

I saw that the News Journal has Woodbridge preseason ranked #6, I like Lake Forest to give them a run for their money tonight & challenge them for the Henlopen South this year.

Congratulations to the Lake Forest girls on upsetting Woodbridge today 58-48 to win the Henlopen South. They will be playing Cape this Saturday for the Henlopen Conference Championship, their hands will be full once again w/ a pretty good Cape team.

Reactions: 84rider
Congrats to AI duPont on a very good season this year winning Flight B & playing St. George’s this Saturday in the Blue Hen Conference Championship game. Good luck to both teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: lbuzz29
Just wondering and watching? Thoughts on Charter School of Wilmington? I saw the preseason top 10 and the individual recognition. They beat 4 of the preseason 10 and lost a close 1 to St E's and Tatnall. Just wondering?

Reactions: 84rider and J12
Just wondering and watching? Thoughts on Charter School of Wilmington? I saw the preseason top 10 and the individual recognition. They beat 4 of the preseason 10 and lost a close 1 to St E's and Tatnall. Just wondering?
I got to see Charter a few times this season, most recently against Tatnall. They had a very good season at 16-3 & Emma Brown will be on one of those All State Teams for sure. It may surprise some people, but with the way the point system works for the State Tournament they will end up around the #3/#4 seed.

Reactions: bamee123
What were the 4 teams?

Never mind I see. Charter definitely deserves top ten spot. Would love to see a rematch with them though against St. George’s with the 3 starters that were out. That would be a great game to watch.

Remember in the beginning of the season I said to watch out for AI Girls.... Now look at them. Flight B Champs and Blue Hen Conference Champs.. Yall will listen one day. lol

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT