ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings as of 4/15/18

oldskool42

In the weight room getting big
Apr 30, 2012
Big shakeups this past week. Caravel slides back to #1 with a win over St Marks while Cape slides to 2 with a loss to Appo. St Marks beat Appo so I have to have St Marks at #3 though the ST E loss bothers me. Appo moves up with a big win over Cape. St G has no top 5 wins but a solid win over Mtown. Hodgson has a win over #8 CR. Mtown doesn't have any top 8 wins.

1. Caravel 5-0. wins over St Marks and IR
2. Cape 7-1. wins over Mtown, Tech, Cntrl...lost to Appo
3. St Marks 6-2. wins over Appo, Hod, Dma, Arch, St E, IR...lost to Caravel, St E
4. Appo 6-1. wins over Cape, Conrad...lost to St Marks
5. St G 6-0. wins over Mtown, Wm P
6. Hodgson 6-2. wins over CR, St E...lost to St Marks and Wm P
7. Mtown 4-2. wins over DMA...lost to Cape, St G
8. CR 7-1. wins over Cntrl, Tech...lost to Hodgson

pick your 9/10....in no particular order

IR beat Dover but lost to Smyrna
Dover beat Central but lost to IR and Poly
Central beat Tech and Delmar but lost to Dover
Delmar lost to Central and Smyrna
Tech beat Wm P but lost to Central
Wm Penn beat Hodgson & Conrad but lost to St G and Tech
Sallies lost to Newark Charter
DMA beat Arch and Smyrna but lost to Conrad and Tower Hill
Arch beat Conrad but lost to DMA
Conrad beat DMA but lost to Arch and Wm PEnn
Concord beat St E, Friends but lost to Arch
St E beat St Marks but lost to Concord and Hodgson
Poly beat Smyrna and Dover but lost to IR, Delmar, st g and Hodgson
Smyrna beat Delmar and IR but lost to Poly, DMA

8yaz...i honestly think that Friends and RLCA are just outside this list of teams.

8yaz...i honestly think that Friends and RLCA are just outside this list of teams.
Yeah I agree. Friends has definitely played a weak schedule, but thought they might at least warrant a mention, at least until their next loss. Maybe not.

WDEL's April 16, by comparison

1) Caravel (5-0, Last Week: 2)

2) Appoquinimink (6-1, 6)

3) Cape Henlopen (7-1, 1)

4) Saint Mark's (6-2, 3)

5) St. Georges (6-0, X)

6) Middletown (4-2, 4)

7) Caesar Rodney (7-1, X)

8) Hodgson (6-2, 8)

9) Salesianum (3-1, 5)

10) Dover (5-2, 10)

Just noticed Wm Penn with 2 good wins vs Hodgson and Conrad and only a 1 run loss to Sussex Tech and 2 run losee to undfeated St Georges.....are they for real? they haven't done all that much recently

Had them #10 going into this week but 4 consecutive wins including games vs St Marks and Appo will move them up.
Well they got thumped by Archmere yesterday. Now maybe we need to keep a closer eye on Archmere.

Well they got thumped by Archmere yesterday. Now maybe we need to keep a closer eye on Archmere.
1-1 after 5, then giving up 2 in the 6th and 3 in 7th to end 6-1 isn't really a thumping...but yeah Archmere looks good. Beat ST E, ST G and Conrad iin the past 2 weeks

The Rankings are going to be pretty difficult for me this weekend...

I think Caravel and Cape are clearly in the top two spots..

Then i would say St Marks is clearly in the three spot.

After that...who knows...Mtown just got beat again...Appo got beat, then barely beat Delcastle...St G lost to Arch, Hodgson???, CR has been pretty consistent...WP beat Mtown, Conrad, Hodgson and lost close ones to Tech and St G....after that wow!

Plus we got Sallies playing two this weekend against St Marks and then down at Cape. If Sallies wins both or one of those it could put them in the discussion for sure and cast doubt on St Marks and/or Cape.

after this week, i would say Blue Hen flight A, is the toughest conference in the state so far with the Henlopen north a close second

Those New Caravel Coaches are awesome.... Not so much. Sitting your 2 best arms. HAHA good call......

That call doing that last night is just like all the other stupid decisions. Look how many kids he has sitting on the bench that were a bit part of winning states last year. But then you expect them to come off the bench and produce after letting them sit there for so many games like 2nd class....

Tisk Tisk......

Those New Caravel Coaches are awesome.... Not so much. Sitting your 2 best arms. HAHA good call......

That call doing that last night is just like all the other stupid decisions. Look how many kids he has sitting on the bench that were a bit part of winning states last year. But then you expect them to come off the bench and produce after letting them sit there for so many games like 2nd class....

Tisk Tisk......
Exactly!! Those coaches won absolutely NOTHING at Hodgson with a tremendous amount of talent over the years...what a joke!

Reactions: DESPORTSFANFROMPA
Exactly!! Those coaches won absolutely NOTHING at Hodgson with a tremendous amount of talent over the years...what a joke!

Again given a team with a load of talent. Going to be exciting seeing how they mess this one up.

Won't be hard after what they showed Saturday Night.

* Good job not playing the kid when a college is there to see him.
** Awesome Power play there COACHES !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT