ADVERTISEMENT

Rd 3 Qrtrs - Conrad @ Caravel

Caravel baseball program is dirty. Always has been.

Recruiting, illegal practices. No respect for them at all.

Coach calls 7th and 8th graders asking them to attend the school for baseball .

That was an incredible game. Hats off to Conrad ... Earned my respect ... When Carvel tied it, erased a 6-0 lead with back to back Frawley HRs then Fraley comes back 13p 3 Ks your thinking this is in books for Carvel but Conrad kept fighting ... Both teams multiple times could have quit ... Lot heart on that field today ...

A classic tonight at Frawley. Conrad up cruising 6-0 bottom 5th w/ 2 out man on first when Caravel rallies for six to tie it. Adams and Silan go 2-run HR / solo HR on consecutive pitches to tie it.

Now with all the momentum, Bucs get lead off triple to open bottom 6 but Conrad starter fans two and gets a fly ball to get out of it. Conrad takes lead top 7th but can't close when Caravel gets one in bottom.

Conrad gets 2 more top 8 but again Caravel responds to tie but Conrad reliever gets out of bases loaded one out jam to force 9th.

Lead off 2B for Conrad in 9th but stranded. And then the winner on bases loaded walk. But a lot of credit to Conrad reliever. He got out of 8th and almost got the game to 10th.

Another game shame someone had to lose.

Reactions: DESPORTSMOM
Thank you Oldskool for the updates.. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful I was just lost in the translation but it just got perceived the wrong way,.. None the less Congrats CA!
If you can't understand what Oldsmobile is saying instead of being a jerk about it maybe you can take time out of your day to do what he's doing . Oh yea your not gonna do that just criticize someone else who's trying to help others. Real class

I wasn't being a jerk you folks with your panties in a bunch just took it that way.. not as if I really give a damn what you think or about being so called "classy" lol what is that anyway? some way of trying to think higher of yourself? Oh gee your classier than me well good for you lol

Really???? Sounds like someone who is a pour loser. Or someone who is just an angry elf.

And you information is incorrect, they came to us for our son on his 1st birthday to play.

It was a great game so let it go. Let the boys play without the damn parents running their mouths.

If you watched the whole game from beginning to end there was much respect shown from the boys from both sides.

Hats off to all boys and coaching staff of Conrad. Great Game

Reactions: ravensrooster2

A program is not dirty for having players come to their school. People need to get over this. All Schools do this including public with choice. This was a great game. It was a shame someone had to lose. If Caravel is dirty are St. Marks, Sallies dirty too? No they're not. Where someone sends their child is their choice.

Really???? Sounds like someone who is a pour loser. Or someone who is just an angry elf.

And you information is incorrect, they came to us for our son on his 1st birthday to play.

It was a great game so let it go. Let the boys play without the damn parents running their mouths.

If you watched the whole game from beginning to end there was much respect shown from the boys from both sides.

Hats off to all boys and coaching staff of Conrad. Great Game
Agreed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT