ADVERTISEMENT

Round one scores

He definitely did. He was the best player on the court tonight by a long shot & out of all the buckets he got I don't remember any of them being a jump shot...he abused CR getting all the way to the basket at will.

Cape deserved to beat CR, out played CR in every facet of the game, Rickards scored at will against one of the worst defensive efforts I've seen in a long time, Robertson??? Cape Played well also, good luck to the Vikings
Yup, it was sad. Hard to watch.

He definitely did. He was the best player on the court tonight by a long shot & out of all the buckets he got I don't remember any of them being a jump shot...he abused CR getting all the way to the basket at will.
That was Cape B+ game... Now they still need a A+++++ to get pass Mount at Mount.... But Iam still rolling with Cape in this one too... But Mount better come with there A game...B game might get them in big trouble..
Lol

Now you like Cape lol. Didn't I tell you it wouldn't be any more room on the wagon?
They played really good D last night and they pushed the roc. Randy was INCREDIBLE.

Hooks had a tough game but I love thst young man. He is truly a great kid. His family and community should be proud. Going to miss you Mr. Juju

Overwhelmed because Sanford is no Delmarva Christian, Salisbury Christian, Salisbury School, etc.

Are you guys talking about a school that shouldn't have to many kids with skill. To a private school De!! Wow

That was Cape B+ game... Now they still need a A+++++ to get pass Mount at Mount.... But Iam still rolling with Cape in this one too... But Mount better come with there A game...B game might get them in big trouble..
Lol

That gonna be a game again rematch !!

Not even close.... Cape came out from the tip... Totally dominated C.R. Cape pressured Hooks and Robinson and forced bigs to beat them and they simply couldnt .. But i liked number 15 for C.R.

#15 shaft Clark is a sophomore

Are you guys talking about a school that shouldn't have to many kids with skill. To a private school De!! Wow

That obviously went over your head...that statement was made in saying that Laurel wasn't used to seeing quality teams because they schedule the likes of weaker schools such as the ones mentioned above that they can beat up on in their out-of-conference schedule.

I didn't expect them to beat Sanford but I just think it would benefit them more preparing them better for the tournament by not scheduling the cupcakes that they do every year by choice just to blow them out & get nothing out of it as far as making them a better team.

Prime example from the Henlopen South would be your Woodbridge team this year...I think them scheduling CR, St. George's & Glasgow in their out-of-conference games better prepares them for the tournament/playoffs.

Last edited:
Prime example from the Henlopen South would be your Woodbridge team this year...I think them scheduling CR, St. George's & Glasgow in their out-of-conference games better prepares them for the tournament/playoffs.

Agree- last year Woodbridge had Sanford in the first round and pretty much the same thing happened. Woodbridge hadn't played a very tough schedule and they were down double-digits very quickly. This year I think they should be much better prepared for the tourney.

Laurel had a couple of good shooters but they rushed a lot and tried to dribble through 2, 3, or 4 defenders - that just didn't work. And the defense was softer than needed- they gave up too many easy buckets.

Not even close.... Cape came out from the tip... Totally dominated C.R. Cape pressured Hooks and Robinson and forced bigs to beat them and they simply couldnt .. But i liked number 15 for C.R.
They had no answer last night for Rickards. He and one other boy (not sure his name) carry the team. 15 is Shaft Clark - he's a sophomore. He's got raw skill.

Now you like Cape lol. Didn't I tell you it wouldn't be any more room on the wagon?
They played really good D last night and they pushed the roc. Randy was INCREDIBLE.

Hooks had a tough game but I love thst young man. He is truly a great kid. His family and community should be proud. Going to miss you Mr. Juju
Juju's a sweet kid and tough as nails. He and my son (also on the team) are pretty close. Gonna miss watching him play too.

That obviously went over your head...that statement was made in saying that Laurel wasn't used to seeing quality teams because they schedule the likes of weaker schools such as the ones mentioned above that they can beat up on in their out-of-conference schedule.

I didn't expect them to beat Sanford but I just think it would benefit them more preparing them better for the tournament by not scheduling the cupcakes that they do every year by choice just to blow them out & get nothing out of it as far as making them a better team.

Man geez!! I'm messing with u

@hoopcentral12 @8yaz Connor Rufo aka POY can do it all on the court. Scored 4 points had 2 rebs. and 1 assist but he does the things that do not show up on the stat sheet he recorded 13 arm flexs, brought 5 ladies to the game, 6 dashing glances to them(must've got that from waterman), and 10 hair flips. He had a Double-Double which isn't easy.... The man can do it all. I see him carrying his squad on those very strong shoulders to the Bob. You heard it here first Connor Rufo is a Delaware legend and will go down as one of the all time greats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT