ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor

Apr 25, 2013
Rumor has it Hudson from Sc, didn't get the scholarship to Virginia tech. !! Why not he is one of the best ? Someone help me out

He graduated #4 out of 306 in his class at SC and I know he is getting close to a 50% baseball scholarship. It is extremely difficult to get much more, full rides are rare in baseball and most are conditional year to year.

My son is entering HS next year and I hope he turns out like Garrett, he is quite the role model for many local kids and he is always willing to assist in building their skills.

I wish him all the luck this summer and at VA Tech next year.

100% positive it is athletic and not academic. Not sure why that is hard to believe. I had a half baseball scholarship to Univ of TN back in the day and I understand the difference and know for fact.

Uh oh we got out self a ball player over here. Crhit. I wasn't doubting you I was just stating what I have heard through going to all these games.

Cat got your tongue? You are quick to criticize other people. Put yourself out there and let us know where you have played or are playing.

It is easy to hide behind a computer screen.

Hitman,

More than likely this is just someone trying to smear someone who is doing something they never did and never will. Garrett is a stand up gentleman and has an excellent track record on and off the field. Sometimes people become envious and jealous, this may be the case. This person was also quick to criticize other people after Central's playoff lose. Who it is, I don't know, but I'm sure they know who I am. There aren't many people who don't. Either way, we'll most likely never know who this person is. Hiding behind a screen name is a hell of a lot easier to do than stand behind what you say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT