ADVERTISEMENT

Sallies Basketball

Dec 16, 2018
Rasheen Caulk6'2(Sophomore PG) Jack Brown6'7(Senior SG/SF) Darnell Vaughn6'3(Senior SF) Justin Molen6'4(Freshman SG) New Head Coach Different Style Of Play Expect Them To Get Better As Year Progresses TOP 5 TEAM THIS YEAR Jack Brown 3rd Team All State With A Small Chance of 2nd Team All State

Nice floor and scoring balance. Ferrante makes a nice contribution.
No real super stars. I like Vaughn's tenacity. They must play better team D.

Were lucky to get out alive against Wm. Penn.

Nice floor and scoring balance. Ferrante makes a nice contribution.
No real super stars. I like Vaughn's tenacity. They must play better team D.

Were lucky to get out alive against Wm. Penn.
Uncle Bummy right on the mark. I see a good solid team but will have to wait until I see more HS BB this year to figure out where they end up. They do very well from the foul line which will help them down the stretch

Merry Christmas to all! After Christmas reality sets in with bus ride to Cape where the Sals will play CR, my sense is that they will be a little overmatched by the Riders. I wish them well.

Reactions: Patcomic and jvm3
Even though I am now a Salesianum fan, I have to admit that I am a little disappointed in how the season has gone. I thought possibly 15-5 and very competitive. Now , it looks like they will be a lackluster 12-8. What bugs me is I think they are underachieving at 8-5. Maybe I am being too harsh plus I am clueless when it comes to basketball.

Last edited:
I personally haven’t seen them play but the kids you named are incredibly handsome. My daughter goes to St. Marks and that’s all she talks about. Hate to say it but I agree.

Even though I am now a Salesianum fan, I have to admit that I am a little disappointed in how the season has gone. I thought possibly 15-5 and very competitive. Now , it looks like they will be a lackluster 12-8. What bugs me is I think they are underachieving at 8-5. Maybe I am being too harsh plus I am clueless when it comes to basketball.

With exception of Sanford and Dover, not may other teams are walking away with W's against the 5 teams they lost to.

Reactions: J12
Sallies only in-state losses were to #1 Sanford, #3 CR (in OT) & defending Champs
St. E’s who just got Brown back & Sallies split w/ them...no shame in those losses. Not to mention they have piled up on the bonus points & have some nice wins also.

Caulk needs to be more aggressive with his length at the 1. he can get to the rack at ease. Jack Brown is playing with a lot of inconsistency. Top 25 talent wise but not showing it. Darnell Vaughn plays with ton of energy. Freahman or not Justin Molen should be getting way more pt.

Reactions: jvm3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT