ADVERTISEMENT

SALS MAKING A MOVE

Jan 10, 2020
Lastnight #5 Sals played #6 St. E I N THE NIGHT SHOW CROSS CITY SHOOTOUT.
Two very good programs battled it out. St. E was up 10-12. Early, but a few empty possessions to start 2nd half and a sugre of energy from Michon"Mr. Unsung " with 9 much neeeded points. Justin Molen (19) Rashuan Caulk Jr w/ (20). Sals pulled away. PG Parson was injured but may return for playoffs.

My Darkhorse All Year Sals.

Dont let the record fool you. Had they played a All Delaware Schedule and not a regional power schedule (Rutgers Prep, Bullis Prep-MD, St. Francis-Bmore, Wilson-DC, Bonner-PCL) they may be looking at Top Billing....... #BroomStreetBoys are a scray out

Lastnight #5 Sals played #6 St. E I N THE NIGHT SHOW CROSS CITY SHOOTOUT.
Two very good programs battled it out. St. E was up 10-12. Early, but a few empty possessions to start 2nd half and a sugre of energy from Michon"Mr. Unsung " with 9 much neeeded points. Justin Molen (19) Rashuan Caulk Jr w/ (20). Sals pulled away. PG Parson was injured but may return for playoffs.

My Darkhorse All Year Sals.

Dont let the record fool you. Had they played a All Delaware Schedule and not a regional power schedule (Rutgers Prep, Bullis Prep-MD, St. Francis-Bmore, Wilson-DC, Bonner-PCL) they may be looking at Top Billing....... #BroomStreetBoys are a scray out
I don’t believe Sallies, or anyone else, has anything close to an answer for the top 4 in the state.

I don’t believe Sallies, or anyone else, has anything close to an answer for the top 4 in the state.
They lost to William Penn on a late free throw, and Appo only beat them by 9. Sanford and Dover -- last night's loss notwithstanding -- are another story.

They lost to William Penn on a late free throw, and Appo only beat them by 9. Sanford and Dover -- last night's loss notwithstanding -- are another story.

Mount just took Appo to OT
Sallies smoked Mount
Mount beat Dickinson
Dickinson beat Tower Hill
Tech just smoked Dover
Smyrna was within single digit 2x vs Dover
St. Andrew's beat Appo
Appo beat Penn
Caravel lost to Appo by 1
Caravel beat Mount
St. E beat Caravel
Sallies beat St. E 2x

This season is full of parity

Reactions: J12
Sallies is a good team I just don’t see anyone beating Dover/Sanford come tourney time. Also sallies lost a key player last night and I’m guessing he’s out for the season.

This is what makes me assume Sallies has no chance vs the top 4. The Sals has a much better team last year and all of the top 4 is essentially the same team, or in the case of Penn and Appo, they are even better than last year.
Remind me where the Sals finished last year in the playoffs?

I did the top 8 breakdown on the playoff point index topic. Sallies will be 8 seed if they win out which they should

This is what makes me assume Sallies has no chance vs the top 4. The Sals has a much better team last year and all of the top 4 is essentially the same team, or in the case of Penn and Appo, they are even better than last year.
Remind me where the Sals finished last year in the playoffs?

Lost to Sanford in Quarters

Tech was up by 20 at one point according to another poster (Chill44)

I never witnessed tech being up by 20 last night. Dover just came out with no energy, missed layups, and many turnovers that they usually don’t make. This lost may have been what they needed because they’ve been coming out the gate flat for the past few games. Sometimes a loss is a good thing—a wake up call.

I never witnessed tech being up by 20 last night. Dover just came out with no energy, missed layups, and many turnovers that they usually don’t make. This lost may have been what they needed because they’ve been coming out the gate flat for the past few games. Sometimes a loss is a good thing—a wake up call.
At one point it was 64-44

Mount just took Appo to OT
Sallies smoked Mount
Mount beat Dickinson
Dickinson beat Tower Hill
Tech just smoked Dover
Smyrna was within single digit 2x vs Dover
St. Andrew's beat Appo
Appo beat Penn
Caravel lost to Appo by 1
Caravel beat Mount
St. E beat Caravel