ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford apparently lost to Cape tonite

Sanford should of won, corey perkins hurt his hip so he had to come out, hassan fouled out early in fourth and Nana fouled out with about 2:30 left in fourth, great comeback by cape, but need better guards.

Figured that cuz those are their only 2 strong options of putting in big work in my opinion...which is why I am surprised that they beat Sanford tonight.

Sanford should of won, corey perkins hurt his hip so he had to come out, hassan fouled out early in fourth and Nana fouled out with about 2:30 left in fourth, great comeback by cape, but need better guards.
Cape plays Caravel too... They play 1,2, and 3 in the rankings. Early in the season.. Rickards and Ian is puting in work... But guard play will doom them...

Gotta say refs really were bad. Fouls were something like 30 on Sanford, 12 on Cape.
Sanford has same problem as Cape... Average guards. ... But size down low... Davis got his but Rickards match him. . Robertson for Cape was the difference. ... I like Mathews from Smyrna but iam taking Robertson from Cape anyday of the week...

Didn’t see the game but the size of cape in the paint could of caused a lot of fouls. Richards and Roberterson hit the boards hard, just my guess

@Hoopsdownstate2, that’s a bold statement, you sure you wasn’t hanging out with Gronkowski lmao I was dying when you posted that Gronkowski stuff lmfao

Rickards and Robertson were very solid. I like the way they played and their demeanor. Sanford had several bad defensive lapses and gave up a few consecutive layups.

Reactions: 84rider
I will take Robertson over Matthews any day of the week was a BOLD statement imo

How in a close game does one team shot 40 more foul shots?
I was at the game Sanford was bad on the defensive side of the court. I’m going to say the refs definitely did a gd job, if anything they could of call more fouls on Sanford

Oh.. Dont sleep on Robertson.. His game got alot better..... He is going easily average 23 to 25 game...
Ian”big country” Robertson is the real deal from what I seen last night. That was the first time I seen him and I was truly impressed. Considering their schedule I see him getting 1st or 2nd team Allstate. I believe we’ll see them at the bob this year. Rickards and Robertson can both handle the ball so I believe that’s Cape’s biggest advantage. If you play man against them they will destroy big men if they get them out of the paint

CR 80 Dover 67, good win for CR, great win for Cape
Ian”big country” Robertson is the real deal from what I seen last night. That was the first time I seen him and I was truly impressed. Considering their schedule I see him getting 1st or 2nd team Allstate. I believe we’ll see them at the bob this year. Rickards and Robertson can both handle the ball so I believe that’s Cape’s biggest advantage. If you play man against them they will destroy big men if they get them out of the paint

With that being said...How do U feel about Smyrna?

FYI...I like Ian a lot as well.

I was at the game Sanford was bad on the defensive side of the court. I’m going to say the refs definitely did a gd job, if anything they could of call more fouls on Sanford

Give me a break. Refs were terrible. Cape celebrated like they won the championship.

Give me a break. Refs were terrible. Cape celebrated like they won the championship.
I’m not a fan of either team, just calling it how I seen it. I assume you like Sanford. Sanford defense was horrible and putting your hands on the man that has the ball is a foul from what I know about the rules. Offense will only take you so far. If you think they were playing gd D and not fouling you may need to look at the rule book. Celebrating a big win against a suppose to be top team is not a bad thing.

So the best recruiter and the school that gives athlete scholarships Stan the man lost. Especially after all the scholarships that were handed out this off season. Yes, it’s against DIAA but Stan is in there board & gets away with it. Can’t wait to here all you clones that drink the Stan kool aid will find an excuse or come to his defense. Stan better get some more scholarship money ready since the cupboards are bare at the guard spots. Got be able to coach all that talent. I thought Stan was with the USA 16 under team as an assistant and you would think he would of learned something more than running the same stuff year after year. He just want to try to out talent his opponents.

Reactions: jvm3
I’m not a fan of either team, just calling it how I seen it. I assume you like Sanford. Sanford defense was horrible and putting your hands on the man that has the ball is a foul from what I know about the rules. Offense will only take you so far. If you think they were playing gd D and not fouling you may need to look at the rule book. Celebrating a big win against a suppose to be top team is not a bad thing.

I can’t question how you seen it.

No doubt there were fouls but that imbalance is crazy. Didn’t say S played good defense but 53-13 on the line seems a bit much to say it should have been more. I’ll wager there hasn’t been inequity like that in a long time. I’m just dealing with the numbers.

Reactions: shoot-n-defend
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT