ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford apparently lost to Cape tonite

I can’t question how you seen it.

No doubt there were fouls but that imbalance is crazy. Didn’t say S played good defense but 53-13 on the line seems a bit much to say it should have been more. I’ll wager there hasn’t been inequity like that in a long time. I’m just dealing with the numbers.
I hear what you’re saying but when a team shoots a lot of 3’s and the other team goes in the paint often this happens. Bad defense just made it worse

I watched the video... Some fouls where iffy ... Sanford did alot of hand checking the whole game.. Stan did have an off night coaching. .. Could of switched into zone and force Cape shoot over zone and that could have control Robertson and Rickards from getting to the paint. .. Hey. . nobodys perfect.. Mr.. Jordan lost games too... Good win for Cape...

There are many reasons why Stan is still coaching HS basketball, in Delaware.

The Stan hate is hilarious to me, but you can search my name and see I've always been a defender of his.

That said, if Cape still had Barnes, they'd definitely be on the short list of title contenders. Still might be because Rickards and Roberson, both 6'6, can do a little bit of everything. The other guys just have to show up and not make mistakes.

Reactions: jvm3
The Stan hate is hilarious to me, but you can search my name and see I've always been a defender of his.

That said, if Cape still had Barnes, they'd definitely be on the short list of title contenders. Still might be because Rickards and Roberson, both 6'6, can do a little bit of everything. The other guys just have to show up and not make mistakes.
Don't count me as a hater. He is a great HS basketball coach in the state of Delaware.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if all basketball coaches started with the exact same talent? Then we would see who really can coach. Stan obviously doles out scholarships to attract students that are already developed. He is such a great bs-ing politician and has all his clones out there. Look around to other states that do the same they have much big programs on the national level. Stan has had success in Delaware because he picks and chooses who he wants.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if all basketball coaches started with the exact same talent? Then we would see who really can coach. Stan obviously doles out scholarships to attract students that are already developed. He is such a great bs-ing politician and has all his clones out there. Look around to other states that do the same they have much big programs on the national level. Stan has had success in Delaware because he picks and chooses who he wants.
LOL Are you a coach that he beat or something?

Guards are too weak... Cape might make it to the Bob. but i love Capes 2 bigs... Nobody has better bigs.. But guard play is not good enough to win it all... Got have good.. guard play to win it all...

Guards are too weak... Cape might make it to the Bob. but i love Capes 2 bigs... Nobody has better bigs.. But guard play is not good enough to win it all... Got have good.. guard play to win it all...
Their 2 "Bigs"? LOL Dont you mean guards?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT