ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford vs. IHMOTEP

Clinic

JV stand out
Oct 7, 2002
The Sanford Warriors will open the season on Saturday, December 6 participating in the Fred Pickett Classic at Chester High School. The Warriors will face IHMOTEP in the 6:00 game, followed by Chester vs. George Washington. Come out to support the Warriors as well as remembering one of the all-time great coaches (Fred Pickett). By the way, the game should be a pretty good one too!

Looking forward to Sanford playing IHMOTEP. Saw them this summer and they have a nice team. Should be a great game to start the season off.

Very good back and forth battle...mikey with a big game and the big kid #10 had some good blocks and Eric did what Eric does...great win for the warriors

I guess you some of yall ddnt learn from last yr but nothing is ever a lock for a championship...All in all good win for the Sanford Warriors & way to represent DE!!!

Originally posted by coachquil:
I guess you some of yall ddnt learn from last yr but nothing is ever a lock for a championship...All in all good win for the Sanford Warriors & way to represent DE!!!
I agree. Great win. Young team with tons of experience. Lots of big games this year for Delaware and OOS teams. Really looking forward to the Slam Dunk.

Originally posted by realdealhoops:
The Warriors prevail!!!! Looks like a lock for the state championship!!!!!!
A little early to make that prediction. I'll take the field.

I know it's early but I've seen a lot of the teams that have potential to be in final 4 with Sanford and I just see them winning it. I could be totally wrong but that's my take on it. Who do y'all feel will compete with Sanford???

Size is what almost killed Sanford. When walsh was on the bench with fouls sanford struggles on D. If you want to beat them you have to beat them inside.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT