ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford wins the first half of the weekend title games

You have to feel for Caravel. 3rd straight title game loss, SECOND straight in the final seconds. But Lauren Park is the POY, without any questions. What a clutch shot. Sanford earned that chip this year, no questions asked.

I know Park and Tucker are seniors. Kubek returns but will this be the weakest Sanford’s been in awhile? Does Marcus go out looking for transfers.

I don't think he'll have to do a whole lot of looking. The younger players that return/move up will have a growing pain period, but I think they'll be okay. It's still Conrad's to lose once again next year, though.

I think early prediction is Conrad and StE final. StE returns everyone of there players with an extra year of experience.

Reactions: Onlooker7
I don't think he'll have to do a whole lot of looking. The younger players that return/move up will have a growing pain period, but I think they'll be okay. It's still Conrad's to lose once again next year, though.
Sanford has some girls coming in that I’ve talked to ,one Lauren just posted on instagram the other night and all I gotta say is .. Goodluck Conrad trying to beat them next year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT