ADVERTISEMENT

SATURDAY SEMI'S SCORES

and the nail goes in the Coffin.. Watkins in from 5 PAT good 20 -12 St Sals 3min left to go

What's Sallies record if Watkins didnt transfer in from St Marks?.. not that I have a problem with it he probably should have went there from the start but just curious are they a play-off team with out him? Just saying he pretty much scored every TD for them this year

I hate to see refs call that in that situation unless it was gratuitous.. let the kids show emotion in that situation.. but not being able to see it dont know if it was just celebration or taunting

FINAL - Salesianum 20, Hodgson 18

HVT lack of a kicking game and lack of discipline crunch time cost them.. congrats Sals ... Go Central lol

100% agree, you were right about kicking being an influence , or lack of kicking that is. Congrats to the sals and SC , good luck in the title game !

Sallies advances to the championship. Great game. This game was decided by something a lot of high school teams take for granted. A KICKER! It matters folks.

Side note... I’ve been to a few Hodgson games this year and I must say they have probably the most annoying, loud, fan that I’ve ever seen! This game was no different. Yelling at coaches and kids! Such ashame because they have a really good team.

IMO Moffit and crew were to conservative.. Cant wait until 5 min left to play with a sense of urgency..you attack the opposition weakness all game. They seemed content to play Sallies game...not a recipe for success vs Sals.. Have to go after them.. well that and no kicker lol

Reactions: TheRandomGuy
100% agree, you were right about kicking being an influence , or lack of kicking that is. Congrats to the sals and SC , good luck in the title game !

played a difference in last nights SC V Dover game.21-20. I said earlier in the season if Dover cant convert PAT's they will lose in play-offs...even suggested they try Earthquake with McGee and Peace.. which they sort of did but not really.. They did Wildcat but with only 22 personnel and no MaGee.. Earthquake is single wing 44 personnel and MaGee should have been back there as an option.. anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRandomGuy
Was a horrible field anyway even if HVT did have a kicker it owildnt of mattered that much. Sallies kicker couldn’t even really kick on it because it was all mud.

Was a horrible field anyway even if HVT did have a kicker it owildnt of mattered that much. Sallies kicker couldn’t even really kick on it because it was all mud.

huh? he made 2 and had one blocked.. That two was the difference.. the game was 3 to 3 in scores.. It mattered,,

Reactions: soccer07
Its like im watching an old HB rec league 13u game lol well except the players are slower

He kicked well to make 2 pat's. It's the difference in score!???

What's Sallies record if Watkins didnt transfer in from St Marks?.. not that I have a problem with it he probably should have went there from the start but just curious are they a play-off team with out him? Just saying he pretty much scored every TD for them this year
Nothing. Poaching alive and well...….

Benny doing his best to make the game exciting... woahh!!!! Friends stops on 4th down.. can Friends get some MO from this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT