ADVERTISEMENT

scores 01/27/2017 update

That was an awesome game by the kids on both teams. The refs should be ashamed of themselves. So sad how bad Delaware refs are. Half of them are drunks or degenerate gamblers and that's why the do it to support their habbits. Sals and vikings played great. Another battle

ST. Thomas More beats Penn Wood (who beat Chester High lastnight) 74 - 70

No Revelle in boxscore for St. Thomas More

Drunks, addicts and bums subscribes many officials in Maryland as well. Not all of them though. As a former umpire i know some are addicts but most of them try and do a good job to earn their money. Who else would do this thankless job in todays day and age for peanuts? Not to mention being threatened by parents in the parking lot after the game. Be thankful someone is willing to officiate whether they be drunks, addicts or not. Your not going to do it

Last edited:
@truestatements1 drunks & gamblers, that's a bs comment. Sounds like you need to put the stripes, you would probably fit right in. I know some of refs and they're good family men. Get over it you lost loser

Hey rider how about you ride on this.... I was a ref for 9 years c#$ksucker. That is why I made the statement. I didn't say all of them but most are. Loser? I don't even support the losing team. I just support what's right and that was bs. Other than that I could care less and you can keep di#& riding.

Hey true a lot of big words from behind the screen. Not gonna waste time with you and since you like talking about d$cks, I heard you don't suck them but you are willing to keep it in your mouth until the swelling go"s down, candy a$$

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Salesianum proved their worth last night... the buzz around this team can be traced back to the addition of a new assistant coach I hear... woodbridge is also a team to watch come tournament time

Candy a$$ lol. Don't suck but keep them in mouth? What? Proves right there what kind of background you have. Keep your whack ass def comedy jam wanna be lines to your homo self keyboard gangsta.

true everything you and ur just made up screen name posts has been about big diks and riding diks, silly ****** diks are for chicks, before you talk about backgrounds re-read ur posts.....i'm done with you, post what you like

Good Grief! It seems there are some parents not monitoring their children's social media activities.. just saying

Reactions: 84rider
Uh oh.. why can't you just let men talk @ravenrooster2. We're all adults here no need to be talking about "posses". Where's the junkie when you need him?

talk all you want when @Spartacus gets here he will restore order ... bet on that! I am just trying to save you clowns a beat down :eek:

ST. Thomas More beats Penn Wood (who beat Chester High lastnight) 74 - 70

No Revelle in boxscore for St. Thomas More

St. Thomas More still getting the job done even without Revelle is very impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT