ADVERTISEMENT

scores 01/27/2017 update

Wow. I like the Ravens a lot, but they have no bench. Makes this win even more impressive.

I don't think you really need a bench in high school basketball here in Delaware. I have seen some good teams win games off of the strength of 2-3 good players alone not to mention no bench at all. St. Thomas More is quietly letting people know that they are still a serious threat. I will be checking them out tomorrow night vs Milford @ 6:00 PM.

St. Thomas More still getting the job done even without Revelle is very impressive.
Penn Wood not good... But good win..dont see them going that far without Revelle.. Over came missing one player but 2.. No shot at title... Maybe 2 round ...

Penn Wood not good... But good win..dont see them going that far without Revelle.. Over came missing one player but 2.. No shot at title... Maybe 2 round ...

Is Chester good? Penn Wood just beat Chester last Thursday night. Keep n mind Chester beat Newark in a nailbiter earlier in the year.

I'm curious to know who you believe is going that far & what do you call that far in the tournament? I have seen you post that Smyrna will not win the Henlopen North & Cape will win the North, then that Cape won't go that far (I can only imagine how you feel about your beloved Cape now after that thrashing delivered at the hands of CR Friday night) & now St. Thomas More won't go that far. I am so confused on your predictions right now...LoL. I still have STMA in the quarterfinals @ the Bob & even still making a run depending on the brackets. They are possibly looking at a bye in the first round right now then all they would have to do is win a home game in the second round to reach the quarterfinals.

Is Chester good? Penn Wood just beat Chester last Thursday night. Keep n mind Chester beat Newark in a nailbiter earlier in the year.

I'm curious to know who you believe is going that far & what do you call that far in the tournament? I have seen you post that Smyrna will not win the Henlopen North & Cape will win the North, then that Cape won't go that far (I can only imagine how you feel about your beloved Cape now after that thrashing delivered at the hands of CR Friday night) & now St. Thomas More won't go that far. I am so confused on your predictions right now...LoL. I still have STMA in the quarterfinals @ the Bob & even still making a run depending on the brackets. They are possibly looking at a bye in the first round right now then all they would have to do is win a home game in the second round to reach the quarterfinals.
well Cape prediction would of been right if they had a coach.. St.Moore Lost Revelle they done.. Chester is ranked 35 in Pa.. Thats not good at all... C.R will gry beat by 30 again to Smryna.. Hate to say it..Mount is by far the best team in state... Not even close.. Far is finał 4 ..

well Cape prediction would of been right if they had a coach.. St.Moore Lost Revelle they done.. Chester is ranked 35 in Pa.. Thats not good at all... C.R will gry beat by 30 again to Smryna.. Hate to say it..Mount is by far the best team in state... Not even close.. Far is finał 4 ..

Gotcha...Final 4 is far. As for St. Thomas More being done you have said that about a few teams so that tells me that they still have a shot...LoL. I still like Smyrna, CR & even Cape as well off of talent alone to all have possible shots at making a nice run to the Final 4. I can't see CR losing by 35 again to Smyrna and that game should be interesting this Friday. I'll even give Woodbridge a shot if they are placed in a favorable bracket just because I think that all of the teams are bunched up together this year. Obviously Mt. Pleasant is the favorite & I thought Cape had a great shot at beating them leading by 4 going into the 4th quarter down at Slam Dunk To The Beach.

Gotcha...Final 4 is far. As for St. Thomas More being done you have said that about a few teams so that tells me that they still have a shot...LoL. I still like Smyrna, CR & even Cape as well off of talent alone to all have possible shots at making a nice run to the Final 4. I can't see CR losing by 35 again to Smyrna and that game should be interesting this Friday. I'll even give Woodbridge a shot if they are placed in a favorable bracket just because I think that all of the teams are bunched up together this year. Obviously Mt. Pleasant is the favorite & I thought Cape had a great shot at beating them leading by 4 going into the 4th quarter down at Slam Dunk To The Beach.
C.R good far as one on one breaking done defenses.. But problem is Smryna dont play Man to Man... Play Zone.. C.R will loose by 20 or better.. Because like first time they will get nothing in paint... Woodbridge hard to figurę out .... Like Corbins.. Seen Woodbridge twice.. They play defense in spurts.... If they decide to play defense whole game be dangerous.. Far St. Moore.. Loosing Revelle hurts bad.. Finał 4 .. All teams mentioned have a shot... Except Cape.. 2 Freshmens wont be with Cape next year... And thats a fact... Definely Leaving..

Last edited:
C.R good far as one on one breaking done defenses.. But problem is Smryna dont play Man to Man... Play Zone.. C.R will loose by 20 or better.. Because like first time they will get nothing in paint... Woodbridge hard to figurę out .... Like Corbins.. Seen Woodbridge twice.. They play defense in spurts.... If they decide to play defense whole game be dangerous.. Far St. Moore.. Loosing Revelle hurts bad.. Finał 4 .. All teams mentioned have a shot... Except Cape.. 2 Freshmens wont be with Cape next year... And thats a fact... Definely Leaving..

Whether CR plays man or zone the obvious reason teams don't get much in the paint vs Smyrna is because there is a 7'2 big waiting there which is why they hold teams to probably under 40 points per game The first game at Smyrna he totally dominated the paint on defense blocking shots and altering many more. CR will need to get some easy buckets in transition & hit open jump shots to have a chance. I would be shocked if this game was anywhere near the 66-31 outcome of the first game, CR has improved a lot.

Whether CR plays man or zone the obvious reason teams don't get much in the paint vs Smyrna is because there is a 7'2 big waiting there which is why they hold teams to probably under 40 points per game The first game at Smyrna he totally dominated the paint on defense blocking shots and altering many more. CR will need to get some easy buckets in transition & hit open jump shots to have a chance. I would be shocked if this game was anywhere near the 66-31 outcome of the first game, CR has improved a lot.
I say around 20 to 25...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT