Who advances to Chip?

• Sallies

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Howard

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
58 -42 Hiilers… we have a all city title game
Both games were somewhat similar. Seaford and Howard both had disastrous starts, while TH and Sals were poised and executed very well. TH's shooting was incredible the whole game! They had a game plan and executed it to perfection. Can they do it again Saturday? Sals played very well too. Too bad Seaford and Howard both had such dismal showings. They are both very good teams, but they both got handled tonight. Great job by the coach and players from TH and Sals.

Two different styles of play from Seaford & Tower Hill last night...Tower Hill won that game as a team being very unselfish & disciplined, Seaford looked like they were more so just trying to go one on one all night long. Seaford missed Tyrese Fortune big time, he would have been matched up on Bland & would have provided more offense for Seaford.

Salesianum brought their A-game & handled Howard easily in a team effort, Molen is a problem & I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being POY this year (hopefully he is OK after leaving the game late after tweaking his ankle). Howard hit 9 3s to beat Salesianum a couple weeks ago, they were off bad last night & teams usually don't shoot as well at The Bob which hurt them.

My analysis of Howard/Salesianum game. Full court press in a HS gym vs a College Arena is different, court is wider and just a little easier to break. Everybody knows shooting at the Bob and a HS gym is different it takes a Qtr to adjust.

Howard game plan should have been the first half play zone and pack it in or pick up man defense at half court and slow the game down until they got adjusted and then in the mid 3rd to 4th qtr break out the press. That start them no good, but i guess you have to stick to style that go you there. IMHO

Two different styles of play from Seaford & Tower Hill last night...Tower Hill won that game as a team being very unselfish & disciplined, Seaford looked like they were more so just trying to go one on one all night long. Seaford missed Tyrese Fortune big time, he would have been matched up on Bland & would have provided more offense for Seaford.

Salesianum brought their A-game & handled Howard easily in a team effort, Molen is a problem & I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being POY this year (hopefully he is OK after leaving the game late after tweaking his ankle). Howard hit 9 3s to beat Salesianum a couple weeks ago, they were off bad last night & teams usually don't shoot as well at The Bob which hurt them.
Loved Tower's discipline and team play. Spot on about Seaford's one on one.....there was no sharing the ball.

Howard had no answer for Sallies game plan. Obviously there is no love lost between the two schools and it showed. Tensions rose with physical play and Howard was very frustrated and loss their heads. The game did settle down when the 2 ejections for both that took place but it was too late. How do expect to win a game scoring 13 points in the 1st half?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT