ADVERTISEMENT

Semifinals Scores

Dover makes two 2 out walks hurt. Turner pushes in the go ahead run with a 2 out single. 5-4.

16 walks in the game for Cape. Ouch.

Dover makes two 2 out walks hurt. Turner pushes in the go ahead run with a 2 out single. 5-4.

16 walks in the game for Cape. Ouch.

Que Cape fans coming on here saying umps sucked. Just saying

FYI this is not a dig on Cape or their fans just baseball parents and fans in general. As someone who’s umped and coach the game. Fans today think they can call balls and strikes from the stands

Great game between two very good teams.. Cape gets the edge over Dover 6-5. Never thought I’d say this but go Cape can’t stand those private schools.

FYI this is not a dig on Cape or their fans just baseball parents and fans in general. As someone who’s umped and coach the game. Fans today think they can call balls and strikes from the stands

That guy was inconsistent both sides seemed like he was just guessing

Kudos to both teams with a big shout out to Dover. Of the four remaining teams, no one had them being a final four team at any point this season. Great job to both the players and coaches. Cape did what good teams do. Good teams find the will to win in the face of adversity. You both made Henlopen fans and baseball fans proud. Good luck to Cape the rest of the way

One of the best baseball games I have watched in years.....thought the umpire was consistent and one of the better I’ve seen all year. Pitch count sucks because Valezquez absolutely was blowing away the Cape hitters. Cape pitchers were all over the place and Dover just couldn’t get that one big hit.....

Lol. When did you ump? Just asking.

I’ve seen enough games to know when someone is inconsistent and i said it was both sides and I’d bet a weeks paycheck that 90% of the people in the stands would agree. As a matter of fact I sat with a DIAA umpire evaluator for 5 innings tonight who’s scheduled to be in the press box for the Caravel st Marks game tonight and he was actually worse than me on criticism

I will say I thought the play where the ball fell out of the second baseman’s glove the runner was safe and the shortstop never had the ball and his foot on the bag at the same time

Ump behind plate in second game might as well be in the stands he is so far behind the catcher. There is no way to call a low pitch standing that far behind the catcher.

The home plate UMP was inconsistent but both teams had to deal with him. I didn’t agree with the call at second either I didn’t think the second basemen had control or any thing. Either way Dover left way to many runners on to win that game. Guess that’s why I’m a fan and not an UMP tough calls to make.

I’ve seen enough games to know when someone is inconsistent and i said it was both sides and I’d bet a weeks paycheck that 90% of the people in the stands would agree. As a matter of fact I sat with a DIAA umpire evaluator for 5 innings tonight who’s scheduled to be in the press box for the Caravel st Marks game tonight and he was actually worse than me on criticism

First of all there’s no such thing as a “DIAA umpire evaluator”. Associations evaluate their own umpires, DIAA does not evaluate. Second, the guy you call inconsistent (because of your vast experience) is a DI umpire. Go figure.

First of all there’s no such thing as a “DIAA umpire evaluator”. Associations evaluate their own umpires, DIAA does not evaluate. Second, the guy you call inconsistent (because of your vast experience) is a DI umpire. Go figure.
My honest opinion was the umpire was inconsistent as well. Granted everyone has their opinions so everyone will say something different. I thought his strike zones varied throughout the game sometimes. I’m sure he’s a good umpire just didn’t seem like he was always consistent.

Well he was a freaking association evaluator then my bad your royal highness you must be another one who sucks and can’t handle the job or the criticism that comes with it all I said was he was inconsistent and 2 other people agreed with me on here so go jump their shit as well

D1 D2 D3 D11 D13 Juco NAIA it don’t matter he was still inconsistent both ways

And you joined Preps today so know your role !

Eric Ludman drills a 3-run homer to bring @SaintMarksHs within 8-5 here at Frawley. @caravelsports still in lead. @DIAA_Delaware #delhs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT