ADVERTISEMENT

Slam Dunk Starts Saturday 12-27

oldtimer22

All-State
Nov 16, 2007
Basketball junkies heaven! 18 games over 3 days.

3 Top 25 Teams USA Today
#5 Roselle Catholic
#17 Our Savior New America
#23 Christ The King

Plenty Of Other Top Out Of State Teams
Gonzaga DC
Mount St Joseph's MD
Lake Clifton MD
Neumann-Goretti PA
Haverford PA
Sunrise Christian Kansas
St Vincent St Mary's Ohio
Gill St Bernard's NJ

Local Teams
Sanford
Sallies
St Georges
Cape
CR

Sanford rolled by the Sals pretty easily. Lead was bigger than 20 in the fourth before subs rotated in. Donte was the best player on the floor but had a tough shooting night, although it didn't seem like Sanford played particularly well either. Still, a team beats an individual every time.

This post was edited on 12/28 9:47 AM by pksundevil

Sanford will go as far as Kyle Evans leads them...If you were at the game last night you would of seen why I say this!!!!

Originally posted by coachquil:
Sanford will go as far as Kyle Evans leads them...If you were at the game last night you would of seen why I say this!!!!
I went to the game last night. Sanford has a very good team. Their most important player is Jacob Walsh. Not because he is the best player. He is the only big they have on the team. They are not the same without him on the court.

Walsh was definitely the difference last night in the first half. I think Sanford eventually would have worn then down anyways, but he kept it close until the rest of the team got going a little bit more.

Originally posted by pksundevil:
Walsh was definitely the difference last night in the first half. I think Sanford eventually would have worn then down anyways, but he kept it close until the rest of the team got going a little bit more.
Mikey Dixon was a monster in the second half. It didn't help Sallies that Donte went 3 for 17 from the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT