ADVERTISEMENT

Summer League

coachquil

Getting reps on JV
Jun 24, 2014
Hi Coaches,

It’s hard to believe that summer is quickly approaching and we are ready to start our Summer Basketball League Registration.

We will be hosting games here at the Greater Newark Club on Tues nights starting at 6pm and running games through the 9pm timeslot.

I waiting to confirm which other gym we will be using this summer but I expect it to be one of the gyms in close proximity to ours. If anyone has an open gym during this time slot, let me know.

·Price of the league is $400 and includes all ref fee’s

·We will not require all teams to have the league issued jersey’s BUT your team will need to have a matching jersey with numbers on the back in order to play each week. (Practice jersey’s or league jersey’s from previous seasons will be fine)

·We will start on Tues. June 19th and run through Tue. Aug. 7th (8 week season with no playoffs)

·Two 20 min. running clock halves (stops the last 2 min. of each half)

Please let me know if you are interested in playing so I can start to get the schedule arranged in the next 2 weeks. All registration fees are due by June 1st.

We take checks (made out to the Newark Boys & Girls Club), Credit/ Debit cards and Money Orders. If you are mailing your payment in, please let me know so I can look out for it.

Thanks and we are looking forward to a great, competitive summer of basketball!!!

Contact Amber Hickman for more info...
Phone: 302-836-6464 E-Mail: AHickman@bgclubs.org

Reactions: jvm3 and Patcomic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT