ADVERTISEMENT

Team states seeding predictions (Mid season)

Mr.NoName

Mascot
Dec 6, 2019
Mine are........
D1 D2
1. Smyrna (Hen North Champs) 1. Caravel
2. Sallies 2. Woodbridge (Hen South Champs)
3. Milford 3. IR
4.Cape 4. DMA
5.Central 5.Lake Forrest
6.WP (Flight A Champs) 6. Tower Hill
7. Sussex Tech 7. Archmere/ Newark Charter??
8. Poly 8. Mckean (Flight B Champs)
Maybe SG @ number 8????

What do y'all think??

"I've seen the predictions of guy called "NoName"
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la"

Looks good. I would put Archmere above TH. They wrestle next week so we’ll have that question answered soon. Newark Charter could beat Archmere and possibly get in. Tower Hill’s schedule is just very weak but if they end the season with 0-1 losses it would be hard to keep them out.

St E’s beat McKean last night. I believe they have a full lineup. Could be wrong but I think Newark Charter proved last year if you got a full lineup, you prolly gonna make D2 states.

I’m calling it now- no way in hell smyrna loses to Milford or anyone at all this year!
Its pretty close on paper. Especially if copes comes back. Comes down to bonus
I haven't seen much of either team but on paper and correct me if im off base
106 smyrna bonus
113 Milford bonus
120 Milford bonus
126 Milford
132 smyrna bonus
138 #3 vs#4 smyrna favored
145 smyrna
152 smyrna
160 Milford bonus
170 Milford
182 Milford bonus
195 Milford
220 #1 vs #3 smyrna favored
Hwt smyrna bonus

7 to 7 if smyrna takes both favored which they should
Comes down to bonus
No accounting for moves
Could run gabe up on messick and bump pierce Jenkins nat mullen to Deevey
Milford could pick poision at 220 and hwt with diaz
Could be a fun one

Last edited:
I think spots 2-6 will definitely be doing a lot of shifting because of the strength of the henlopen teams. I'm a little more WP biased, I believe the kids from New Castle can crack the top 4 seeding. However, the true test begins tomorrow vs. sals. Common opponents and strength of schedule will be factors. If my team has the possibility of making the dual tournament, I would emphasize scoring as many points as possible.

106 smyrna bonus
113 Milford bonus
120 Milford bonus
126 Milford
132 smyrna bonus
145 smyrna
152 smyrna
160 Milford bonus
170 Milford
182 Milford bonus
195 Milford
Hwt smyrna bonus

Comes down to bonus
No accounting for moves
Could be a fun one
Agreed- I’d think they’d put Hudson in at 106 and run Gabe up on Messick. Where would you have JT Davis in this match- I could see 182 or 195 falling to smyrna depending where he goes.

Reactions: youjustme
Agreed- I’d think they’d put Hudson in at 106 and run Gabe up on Messick. Where would you have JT Davis in this match- I could see 182 or 195 falling to smyrna depending where he goes.
Good point. Must have missed him
Throw in davis at 182 then Milford has to win at 138 or 220 or get creative. Not sure if freightner is 145 or 152 either. Also half expect the bigger copes to show up at some point

Last edited:
106 smyrna bonus
113 Milford bonus
120 Milford bonus
126 Milford
132 smyrna bonus
145 smyrna
152 smyrna
160 Milford bonus
170 Milford
182 Milford bonus
195 Milford
Hwt smyrna bonus

Comes down to bonus
No accounting for moves
Could be a fun one
I feel you...but my only thing is I think Smyrna HWT can upset Diaz and I think hard can major Diaz

I think spots 2-6 will definitely be doing a lot of shifting because of the strength of the henlopen teams. I'm a little more WP biased, I believe the kids from New Castle can crack the top 4 seeding. However, the true test begins tomorrow vs. sals. Common opponents and strength of schedule will be factors. If my team has the possibility of making the dual tournament, I would emphasize scoring as many points as possible.
I’m a WP Grad so I feel ya brotha

I feel you...but my only thing is I think Smyrna HWT can upset Diaz and I think hard can major Diaz
Yeah. For Milford If you give up 6 at 220 and lose at hwy with diaz that's a disaster. If he bumps hes gotta win then its a great move Gotta hope for bonus at 126 not get pinned at 132 and steal 138 or 220 . Strange stuff happens in duels but edge to smyrna this year. They get decimated by graduation for next year unless they reload with school choice kids

Yeah. For Milford If you give up 6 at 220 and lose at hwy with diaz that's a disaster. If he bumps hes gotta win then its a great move Gotta hope for bonus at 126 not get pinned at 132 and steal 138 or 220 . Strange stuff happens in duels but edge to smyrna this year. They get decimated by graduation for next year unless they reload with school choice kids
No one will come within 10 points of beating Smyrna

Reactions: Tarzan79
D2 will be interesting with Lake and Laurel splitting in Dual Competition this season (point diff: Laurel +3). Laurel lost to WB by 10.

Lake has WB coming up

Archmere beat Tower Hill. They have DMA next dual.

Newark Charter won twice last night.

Mckean beat Newark and essentially clinches Flight B.

Results from Legacy Duals will probably determine who gets what seed and who gets in the tournament. Archmere, Caravel, Newark Charter, McKean and Woodbridge are all there. If NC or Arch can keep it closer than 10 with Woodbridge then they get should in over Laurel and or Lake. I’m not so sure McKean is ready for that level of competition.

I have D2 like this right as of today:
1. Caravel
2. WB
3. IR
4. Laurel
5. Lake Forrest
6 and 7. DMA/ Archmere/ Newark Charter winners
8. McKean (Flight B)

Reactions: Leverage1991
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT