ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA

Duval struggled.. But Davis is the real deal... Amazing 9th grade doing thing he doing.. Proud of both of them....

He did not struggle Davis just had a better show of his talent in this particular event, but the big picture is we should be proud of all our kids and happy to see them all do well, happy to see them in a position to get a education paid for. What sometimes people get over invested (I'm guilty) in is who is better than who based on individual single performances when in reality all of them struggle. Duval struggles against zone with his jump shoot, Davis gets frustrated easily and stops playing hard. Catch any of them on a bad day u would be surprised which is why I don't invest energy anymore in anything but long term development.

Reactions: jvm3
D
He did not struggle Davis just had a better show of his talent in this particular event, but the big picture is we should be proud of all our kids and happy to see them all do well, happy to see them in a position to get a education paid for. What sometimes people get over invested (I'm guilty) in is who is better than who based on individual single performances when in reality all of them struggle. Duval struggles against zone with his jump shoot, Davis gets frustrated easily and stops playing hard. Catch any of them on a bad day u would be surprised which is why I don't invest energy anymore in anything but long term development.
Relax he struggled with his shot.. Far as Davis goe
He did not struggle Davis just had a better show of his talent in this particular event, but the big picture is we should be proud of all our kids and happy to see them all do well, happy to see them in a position to get a education paid for. What sometimes people get over invested (I'm guilty) in is who is better than who based on individual single performances when in reality all of them struggle. Duval struggles against zone with his jump shoot, Davis gets frustrated easily and stops playing hard. Catch any of them on a bad day u would be surprised which is why I don't invest energy anymore in anything but long term development.[/QUOTE I agree.. I like both of them... Dont get me wrong..

Say wat you want.. Everbody gets compared to each other.. Thats in every sport.. Just in my opionion... Davis is way more amazing at his age.. With both nothing but the best ...

D

Relax he struggled with his shot.. Far as Davis goe
Trevon is real deal regardless if he struggled once or twice. Nobody is perfect. Everybody has bad days. But pound for pound when them lights on he show up and is the BEST POINT GUARD IN THE COUNTRY. nobody downstate or upstate can see him about anything. He going to school for free period. That's all that matters. I seen davis have bad days and give up right in front of my eyes but I also seen him turn that shit on to. So it happens but I guarantee both of their bad days will never amount to their good days. its something about these upstate kids versus most downstate kids. its something you cant teach. its on the left side of your chest!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing I believe is consistent with Duval is the young man always humble & stays working hard. I hope Davis and his people can follow the same example because the only way to maintain success is to stay humble, hungry, focus. In sport what u did yesterday,last week or last year don't matter. Unlike 20 years ago before all this social media, today every event, game, performance is micro analyzed and the climb from the bottom to the top is as swift as the fall from the top. Duval has been tested through the wars and earned his strips, Davis is still in puberty and the worse thing that can happen to a young kids is for them to buy into the hype & lose themselves listening to parasites. Lastly along with the hype comes the challenge, the Bulls eye is on your back & every one is going to come at u with their best. Davis is not ready for this, Talented but give a chance to grow slowly rather than creating thousand feet steep cliffs for him to fall from hoopsdownstate.

Man its football season.... This post so old... Who cares.. Bye... See u in November...
Obviously u care u making determinations on who is better than who in September & october but u talking to real ballers not hype men. Furthermore November is next week basketball has arrived. The same people who be hyping kids is the first ones to jump ship minute kids starts not doing well.

Obviously u care u making determinations on who is better than who in September & october but u talking to real ballers not hype men. Furthermore November is next week basketball has arrived. The same people who be hyping kids is the first ones to jump ship minute kids starts not doing well.
Wat is u talking about... Keep going on about nothing.. I just think Davis going be better.. Whether you like it or not who cares....

Now you a real baller...lol.. U funny

Put your resume out their if u don't have college conversation over, if u good u go to school for free, I have how about u.
Lol... You have no idea.. I won back to back titles in Highschool.. I coach told the news papers that we caould beat D1 college teams... Went straight pros.. Tore knee up and finish playing over seas.. . you talking about college..lol.. Iam old.. We was way to good go to college....lol

Lol... You have no idea.. I won back to back titles in Highschool.. I coach told the news papers that we caould beat D1 college teams... Went straight pros.. Tore knee up and finish playing over seas.. . you talking about college..lol.. Iam old.. We was way to good go to college....lol
Lmao, u delusional. What school. What professional team, put that weed down, most good teams in Europe won't even touch u unless big name college, 2nd round draft pick or u 7'0 or Brandon Jennings all American.

Reactions: jvm3 and spartakos
Lmao, u delusional. What school. What professional team, put that weed down
U so smart u dumb... Right here from Delaware ... Iam old head.. 1975 back to back state champions... Number 3 ranked player in the united states.. But u think you know basketball.. Not gonna tell you my name. Private.. Figure it out.. U stay off the weed.. Lol

Reactions: Patcomic
Lmao, u delusional. What school. What professional team, put that weed down, most good teams in Europe won't even touch u unless big name college, 2nd round draft pick or u 7'0 or Brandon Jennings all American.
You would of been the waterboy .. Just on my highschool team... Real talk

U so smart u dumb... Right here from Delaware ... Iam old head.. 1975 back to back state champions... Number 3 ranked player in the united states.. But u think you know basketball.. Not gonna tell you my name. Private.. Figure it out.. U stay off the weed.. Lol
Your name is professional lier, u so good u failed to get education, washed up with nothing to fall back on but memories at least I have something that makes money a master degree. Basketball is limited, education last forever the key to success.

Forgot talking to kids ... God bless u...
Only team in 75 with back to back is cape helopen, & if your name was John Bishop, u were never drafted, never # 3 in the country, John Bishop went to college u didn't so that eliminates u. You making stuff up, u don't have a resume. I think u were the water boy on that team

Only team in 75 with back to back is cape helopen, & if your name was John Bishop, u were never drafted, never # 3 in the country, John Bishop went to college u didn't so that eliminates u. You making stuff up, u don't have a resume. I think u were the water boy on that team
Smh.. Done taliking ab
I was 2 he was 3

Ke

Keep googling you will come wit it..lol
Won't waste anymore time on this u don't have resume. I never played high school in this state, numbers definitely higher than bishops, signed ACC school, finished 4 years, played usbl, short time overseas, stopped due to injuries, came back finished my masters. Here's what I teach kids use sports don't let sports use u. In the case of basketball unless u a top 20 nba pick stay in school get an education. No guarantees in sports. Plenty of broke washed up players living of the past, got played no education. Didn't prepare themselves for life after basketball, furthermore anyone can play in Europe in some b.s league, very few can play in Europe's premier leagues. Guys lie about playing and making money overseas, many get these 20,000 deals and get stiffed for the money. This is the tragedies we should be talking about. An education is the most important thing a kid can get. Nowadays unless u a 7'0, come from big school, all American, NBA drop out or European native forget about making big money in Europe. Now that's real.

Won't waste anymore time on this u don't have resume. I never played high school in this state, numbers definitely higher than bishops, signed ACC school, finished 4 years, played usbl, short time overseas, stopped due to injuries, came back finished my masters. Here's what I teach kids use sports don't let sports use u. In the case of basketball unless u a top 20 nba pick stay in school get an education. No guarantees in sports. Plenty of broke washed up players living of the past, got played no education. Didn't prepare themselves for life after basketball, furthermore anyone can play in Europe in some b.s league, very few can play in Europe's premier leagues. Guys lie about playing and making money overseas, many get these 20,000 deals and get stiffed for the money. This is the tragedies we should be talking about. An education is the most important thing a kid can get. Nowadays unless u a 7'0, come from big school, all American, NBA drop out or European native forget about making big money in Europe. Now that's real.
I know all that.. I just was messing with him... Lol.. He think he so smart..he googling a ghost...lol

Just for the record, for 2 years Ayers and Bishop owned this state. The game against St Mark's may have been their closest game all year. They beat everybody else by 15 or more and destroyed Sallies in the Championship something like 83-40 27-0 Pure dominance

Just for the record, for 2 years Ayers and Bishop owned this state. The game against St Mark's may have been their closest game all year. They beat everybody else by 15 or more and destroyed Sallies in the Championship something like 83-40 27-0 Pure dominance
Alot of the youngster have no clue.. Averaged over 30 pionts a game without 3 piont line.. If did would Averaged 40 a game easily.. And talent in DE now.. Would be 50 a game...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT