ADVERTISEMENT

" The 1stStateSports Post Season Recognition"

1stStateSports

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2010
Below are my selections for the "1st, 2nd, & 3rd All 1stStateSports" teams, " All Tournament Team & Tournament Most Outstanding Player" , & "1stStateSports Player and Coach of the Year"

*No certain order for any teams

"1stStateSports All Tournament Team"

Greg Bloodsworth 2018 G of St Thomas More

Hassan Corbin 2018 G of Woodbridge

Azubuike Nwankwo 2018 C of Smyrna

Nah'Shon Hyland 2019 G of St George's

O'Koye Parker 2018 G of Caravel Academy

"1stStateSports Tournament Most Outstanding Player"

2019 G/F Jaymeir Garnett of Smyrna HS

"3rd Team All 1stStateSports"

Cornell Corbin 2017 G of Woodbridge

Greg Bloodsworth 2018 G of St Thomas More

Randy Rickards 2018 G/F of Cape Henlopen

Lamar Woody 2018 G of Howard

KVonn Cramer 2019 F of Mount Pleasant

"2nd Team All 1stStateSports"

Nah'Shon Hyland 2019 G of St George's

Azubuike Nwankwo 2018 C of Smyrna

Jordan Money 2017 G of St Elizabeth

LJ Stansbury 2017 G of Hodgson

O'Koye Parker 2018 G of Caravel

"1st Team All 1stStateSports"

Eric Montanez 2017 G/F of St Thomas More

Jyare Davis 2020 G/F of Sanford

Myles Cale 2017 G of Appoquinimink

Julius Inge 2017 G of AI Dupont

Kyson Rawls 2017 G of St George's

"The 1stStateSports Player of the Year"

Caleb Matthews 2018 G of Smyrna HS

"The 1stStateSports Coach of the Year"

Cheston Boyd of St Thomas More

Was definitely a great year in Delaware HS boys basketball including a tournament that had some great games, matchups, & "upsets" that made it a very difficult tasks to decide on some of these above teams. Thank you to all of the players, coaches, schools, and fans for an amazing season

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @1stStateSports

not seeing it. in 4 appearances I've seen him have slow feet on defense, blow layups, try to be fancy and turn the rock over. he looks like a regular sophomore. Saw PLENTY of guards better this year.

not seeing it. in 4 appearances I've seen him have slow feet on defense, blow layups, try to be fancy and turn the rock over. he looks like a regular sophomore. Saw PLENTY of guards better this year.

Downstate alone I think the freshman point guards Davis (Dover) & Barnes (Cape) along w/ St. Thomas More junior Greg Bloodsworth are just as good if not better (especially Bloodsworth). Ali is a true point guard & plays his role well on that team I'll say that...I just kind of thought he would stand out more from the hype I had heard. I think a lot of his pub came w/ him playing the point guard for a good Mt. Pleasant team. One of his better games in crunch time that I seen this year was his Slam Dunk To The Beach game vs Cape.

I'm not seeing what your guys are seeing second leader scorer on team first in assists and steals and his IQ is ahead of the class you guys named

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT