ADVERTISEMENT

Tower hill wins the state title

yes. not even a tower hill fan. saw them in the semis and they did look good. have not seen sals this year, but thought they would win by 7 or 8.

ya it was tied the first half, then sals got a lead and it looked like it was pretty much over but tower came back strong and took it into 2 o.t.s and pulled out the win. towers goalie was a freak that game and trip ashley played amazing defense.

Once upon a time, this site featured a sometimes sensible fan named Henlopen44 who would erupt into blind fury when it was suggested that Independent Conference teams could win at muscle sports.

well then Henlopen maybe should have beaten Tower Hill when they had the chance on Wednesday. Instead, they lost by 4, so that "blind fury" will just either be ignored or laughed at....

Congrats to the Hill. I thought they were going to get stomped for sure. I've seen Sals play this year and they looked like they were sleepwalking on Saturday.

Congrats to both teams on phenomenal seasons.

I stand corrected. I am sorry that was a naive comment. I apologize and I did not intend to hint that anyone was involved in illicit behavior.

Tower Hill, that was a phenomenal accomplishment. Great job Hillers and an amazing way to end the high school careers of the numerous seniors on TH.
This post was edited on 6/1 1:42 PM by laxbro7
This post was edited on 6/1 8:01 PM by laxbro7

They aren't ever going to change the date of the senior prom. It's the same time (weekend) every year, and it the Friday before graduation, which is this Friday this week. These kids are young and it has no effect on them. It's not like they are out drinking and them going to the prom,etc.

Exactly 87. I have let kids go to a dance on Friday when we had a tournament or match Saturday. Like you said, they are kids! Kids that are up studying late many nights and then being on school at 7:30 a.m. They are used to it. No excuses. Congrats to TH on winning the championship.

87-

Although we didn't have lax when I was at Sallies, the prom was that same friday 23 years ago, and the afterprom was until after 4am.

Congrats to TH, as I forgot to mention it in my last post. Sounds like it was a great game!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT