4. Sals
5. STM
6. Cape
7. Sanford
8. MT. P
9. Glasgow
10.Woodbridge

They have the kid from CR and 6'6 Mosley, Hoskins is back and Magee

The only returnee that matters is their coach. Until he's gone Dover has and always will be overrated. Also heard Haskins is in jail and
has a couple of kids running around. Please get a clue!

If you're referring to the Palmer boy from CR last I heard he broke his leg is out for the year. Kid has crazy potential if he can stay out of trouble. Mosley will have to develop more not physical enough against the upstate "big man".. Hoskins story is true, he is in fact in jail for a serious crime. Sad news for the young man. Kids need to realize gangs and all that isn't cool and isn't worth it. Coach Wilson is a decent coach. I can't bash what he's done at D-High. I will say this if I'm coaching that team and had the talent he did I definitely wouldn't be losing to STMA at Home FIRST ROUND....

1.Smyrna without a doubt btw..
2. St.G
3.Sallies
4.Mt.P (with turner brothers only)
5.STM
6.Cape
7.Glasgow
8.Appo
9.Sanford
10.Newark

Dear god I'm getting old eyes are gone.. How could I forget St.E..
1.Smyrna
2.St.G
3.St.E
4.Mt.P (turner brothers??)
5.STM
6.Sallies
7.Cape
8.Sanford
9.Glasgow
10.Newark

I totally agree Doghead. You cant count out St Elizabeth who returns entire team this season and a new coach. Easily top 5 maybe top 3

1. Smyrna
2. St. Thomas More
3. St. E's
4. St. G's
5. Cape
6. Mount
7. Appo
8. Sallies
9. Sanford
10. HVT

Last edited:
Hodgson at #5?? Are you talking about the team that went 5-15 last year.. Losing 5 kids from last years team no way they are even in my top 20.. Is there something I'm missing about them?

Just because Smyrna has all that height doesn't mean they'll be good. I feel disrespected about how y'all do not have Sanford and St Georges higher

St.G is #2 for me and I believe that is high enough. Smyrna returns the Matthews kid who can score whenever. They return the Garnett kid who proved to be a pretty good weapon for them as a freshman. They return their 6th man the PG who played a lot of minutes. Plus you add a 7'0 footer and a 6'9 kid as well. Plus the 6'4 kid from PA. I believe they have the best chances to win. They weren't that bad overall last year just added talent, losing Worthy is key also guard Taylor who's defense was solid.

As short People we like to invision these David vs Goliath senarios where we end up victorious because of some special skill. Time to wake up, 7'0 & 6'9 are special, something no one can teach, if they are active don't not even have to be talented they re a problem on both ends of the floor. You add them to the caste coming in from last year which include two talented shooting gaurds, and a solid point now u have the top team in the state.

Matthews can't dribble a LICK so score when ever is out the window. Garnett? Now he can score when ever. I agree height is what you can't teach and they have tons of it and a quality Coach to boot.

1. Smyrna
2. St. Georges (Kyson is that dude)
3. St. Es
4. ST. Thomas More
5. Sanford (Stan the man)
6. Sallies
7. Appo
8. Cape
9. Newark
10. Glasgow/ Woodbridge

Time will tell about Smryna.. Top 5 maybe not 1 at all I don't care if they got 4 7 footers... Guard play is the key.. And they don't have it at all.. Worthy was that team last year ... See at 5 to 6 teams in the State beating them...

Watched Sanford play Sallies in fall league...Davis is the real deal... 9Th grader... Wow... If grows 2 to 3 more inches... It won't be fair...Big fella from Sallies got a nice touch around rim.. He needs to more aggressive and attack at his size....

Dropping , they forfeited 4 games, even if you give them 4 more wins, they still don't make the post season. The days of them being relevant seem to be over. They may be better, not top 10 this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT