ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 FNL Scores

Watching the stream of DMA vs Delmar on DSN and I will say the two commentators were really good. Knowledgeable about football, were complementative of both teams, and while obviously they are from down south they did their homework and were able to pull plenty of stats for both teams. Considering what we have all been subjected to on certain streams this was quite refreshing.
Link to game ?

Watching the stream of DMA vs Delmar on DSN and I will say the two commentators were really good. Knowledgeable about football, were complementative of both teams, and while obviously they are from down south they did their homework and were able to pull plenty of stats for both teams. Considering what we have all been subjected to on certain streams this was quite refreshing.
I said the same exact thing during the game. It was very refreshing.

Reactions: Longagoplayer
DSN does an excellent job of covering high school sports. Their “X” account is a must follow during the football season (they are great with other sports too)

Appreciate the update. This could be an indication of how DIAA will operate down the line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT