Week 1 Live Streams

NFHS

9/8 Friday

6pm Dover vs Curtis (NY)

9/8 Friday

7pm Delmar vs DMA

9/9 Saturday

11am CR vs Lake

Middletown v Central was supposed to be on 302 but nothing is cued up for it on youtube site.

Middletown v Central was supposed to be on 302 but nothing is cued up for it on youtube site.
Not saying this is the case, but seeing how Glenn Frazer is usually the one from the central crew doing the games and he’s unfortunately going through some health issues and a surgery they may have cancelled that feed. Just a speculation on my end as to why perhaps.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Not saying this is the case, but seeing how Glenn Frazer is usually the one from the central crew doing the games and he’s unfortunately going through some health issues and a surgery they may have cancelled that feed. Just a speculation on my end as to why perhaps.
Perhaps Twidder Phil can take over him, but unlikely he would ever set foot in Cavalier stadium

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
Now that's funny. I would suspect that for a price he would, along with some security, Ha, ha!

Reality - These schools have the technology so why not stream. If you don't, spend the $500 for an iPad an Internet service.

How many times I am at a game, and families are looking at score stream to see what's going on around the state (which stinks by the way). Stream the darn thing. These young men have uncles and Aunts out of state and grandparents that can't come to the game. DE get with the times, you knuckle heads.

Now that's funny. I would suspect that for a price he would, along with some security, Ha, ha!

Reality - These schools have the technology so why not stream. If you don't, spend the $500 for an iPad an Internet service.

How many times I am at a game, and families are looking at score stream to see what's going on around the state (which stinks by the way). Stream the darn thing. These young men have uncles and Aunts out of state and grandparents that can't come to the game. DE get with the times, you knuckle heads.
Many of the teams do the Facebook or YouTube Team page streams.. I haven't bothered to go through all those and post links Usually people will add on to the thread with those games

Last edited:
If I have time tomorrow I will search those out. and I haven't searched out the OOS away games to see if those teams stream somewhere either. Home team owns all the streaming and TV rights. Unless they sell them to someone like FLO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT