ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Playoff Points

HSftballlaxFan

D1AA Prospect
Oct 4, 2008
With all the a Division 1 games final I will post theirs now. I will Post division 2 after tomorrow last game is final.

A. I. DuPont - 9
Appoquinimink - 14
Charter - 8
Concord - 22
Delcastle - 4
Middletown - 24
Mount Pleasant - 7
Newark - 7
William Penn - 17
Caesar Rodney - 3
Cape Henlopen - 15
Dover - 6
Polytech - 8
Smyrna - 24
Sussex Central - 17
Sussex Tech - 11
Salesianum - 17

Top 6 makes playoffs.
1/2 - Middletown, Smyrna
3 - Concord
4/5/6 - William Penn, Salesianum, Sussex Central

With 14 pts Appo is right behind for that 6th spot.

AGAIN, this is week Four, things will change, teams will change, order will change as we get further in season.

Last edited:
dude put them in numerical order not alphabetical.. just saying,, That mess is annoying to try and decifer

well I cant stand the mish mash.. have to fix it

Smyrna - 24
Middletown - 24
Concord - 22
William Penn - 17
Salesianum - 17
Sussex Central - 17
Cape Henlopen - 15
Appoquinimink - 14
Sussex Tech - 11
A. I. DuPont - 9
Charter - 8
Polytech - 8
Mount Pleasant-7
Newark - 7
Dover - 6
Delcastle - 4
Caesar Rodney - 3

Last edited:
Idk if you guys noticed but they aren't in alphabetical order. Lol. It's in the conference order from the website4sports thing. But close enough I guess.

Bummy I'm not sure how you can use this for the city rankings, sallies is the only one on here and I hear through the grapevine, you have a sensitive feeling towards Sallies and them being ranked.

Reactions: Jawnsky
Idk if you guys noticed but they aren't in alphabetical order. Lol. It's in the conference order from the website4sports thing. But close enough I guess.

Bummy I'm not sure how you can use this for the city rankings, sallies is the only one on here and I hear through the grapevine, you have a sensitive feeling towards Sallies and them being ranked.
they are in alphabetical order within the conferences

Last edited:
well I cant stand the mish mash.. have to fix it

Smyrna - 24
Middletown - 24
Concord - 22
William Penn - 17
Salesianum - 17
Sussex Central - 15
Cape Henlopen - 15
Appoquinimink - 14
Sussex Tech - 11
A. I. DuPont - 9
Charter - 8
Polytech - 8
Mount Pleasant-7
Newark - 7
Dover - 6
Delcastle - 4
Caesar Rodney - 3
How huge is the Appo Penn game this week and also the Cape Central game is this week as well .. these games are for the final two spots in the tourney unless Sallies falls off and losees to St Marks then one of these four could back door in

Last edited:
Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
I was thinking the exact thing RR. Appo has already played Smyrna and concord and a loss looming from Middletown later on. A William Penn win could be what helps get them in the playoffs. A loss would eliminate Penn considering they still have Concord left and that could as well be a loss. A LOT of IFS but things that could very well happen.

Central is rolling right now and I don't think Cape has it in them to defeat the Knights. Central could go 8-2 and be a dark horse come November.

Penn will beat Appo no problem

Sallies goes 8-2 or 7-3

Cape and SC are pretenders.......Smyrna will smoke them

Sallies goes 8-2 or 7-3

N

Sallies goes 8-2 or 7-3

n

Sallies goes 8-2 or 7-3

no one is talking about Smyrna or MT or concord Its obvious they Are 1 2 and 3 We are talking about 4 thru 6. Penn vs appo and cape vs central this week is crucial for the last three spots

You are right, Regarding Central....4 points for the win against Laurel (D2)....1 point for the loss to Interboro (D1), 6 points for the win over Queen Anne's (D1)and 6 points for the win over Sussex Tech (D1)

The enrollment cut off is 1098, and queen Anne's and Interboro are just below the 1200 mark.

I like Appo this week. They played Concord tough on Saturday. I know the score was lopsided but it wasn't as bad as it looked.

Steeler, please expound on this. They didn't score a point, and couldn't stop Roberts even though they knew he'd get the ball. I'm geniunely curious what you liked from Appo.

Don't matter who is in playoffs.. Just give Smryna the title and move on.. Central is not that good and Cape only has 4 really good players... Mt will try and compete against Smryna but they will loose by 2 touchdowns...

Bummy

090324-rickles.jpg

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ulisseswilliamsjr1.jpg

Since we're sharing...here's me! Keep it together Sparty...don't laugh too hard!

@YJM
Haaaaaaaaaaa
the best thing is your wife's socks in your shorts!!

Ches...looking as golden as ever...

YJM... when his son doesn't listen to the wrestling moves he is telling him to do in a important match...

Jawnsky blessing himself with Clone Dust....haaaaaa

RR...senior year...haaaahaaaa

Reactions: youjustme
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT