ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the DE HS FB Blue Blood Programs?

Do i really have to enlighten you on your own team? This is the same team you love pumping premium gas into and you dont even know there history?

your nutz.. go back and look at the predictions and what not from the last 5 years,, I barely picked Caravel for anything..others always seem to have them in their top picks I haven't,,, I don't even know who any of there players are anymore for that matter,,hell I had Friends as my avatar and was pumping them half the year after McDupont lost that is,, I really have never said anything bad on Archmere either except when they ended the playing Caravel after all those years of scheduling them,, Why all the hostilities? Your not still butthurt about the last time they played are you, Get over it 😥

Not to mention I was vehemently defending Archmere last year on here when the 302takeover clown was giving them shit for not scheduling Malvern Prep.. remember? I guess not

Do i really have to enlighten you on your own team?

I will enlighten you on one of my own teams.

Let me introduce you to the 13-0 2022 6A State Champions

Manhattan Indians

6382927bca637.hires.jpg

EEWBF3pXYAA7IyT.jpg

Hes not from DE BIG dawg, he came from Jersey

Call me a commie. Call me a fascist.…but don’t say I am from New Jersey.

I did cross the bridge a lot of nights in the late 1960s early 1970’s to go the Crescendo Lounge.
The main act is still kickin’ —— the legendary Cook E Jarr.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I will enlighten you on one of my own teams.

Let me introduce you to the 13-0 2022 6A State Champions

Manhattan Indians

6382927bca637.hires.jpg

EEWBF3pXYAA7IyT.jpg
Im a Philly/DE football guy. I cant entertain Kansas High School football BIB. I dont have that kind of attention span

What the hell are you guys talking about, this thread has turned into a shit show, ijs

Apologies, rider. When somebody said I was from New Jersey, I lapsed into a state of temporary insanity.

Understandable my friend, I was referring to the thread discord. Guys losing their minds because someone doesn’t know their schools history and what not.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT