Drummond would beat Ott on his feet. Would say by 3
Fleetwood by 1 or 2

Last edited:
Cody Combs vs Jackson Dean

Tony Wuest vs Alex Thomas

Cameron Hayes vs Cody Broomall

Thoms Ott vs Chris Drummond

Brent Fleetwood vs Tyler Pendergast

I may be biased since I had a few of the older guys on team Delaware and know them.

I'll take:

Combs. Hard to pick over a 4X guy but Dean is a beast...and young.

Wuest. I'd also throw Ranauto in there though. Alex have Vinny matches but think Vin and Wuest is a good one.

Broomall - he was bigger than Hayes if I remember correctly.

Drummond

Fleetwood and Tyler would be a good one. Take Fleetwood in a close one. Maybe throw Connor or Jarrod in as well against Brent.

Reactions: IgRivals
I may be biased since I had a few of the older guys on team Delaware and know them.

I'll take:

Combs. Hard to pick over a 4X guy but Dean is a beast...and young.

Wuest. I'd also throw Ranauto in there though. Alex have Vinny matches but think Vin and Wuest is a good one.

Broomall - he was bigger than Hayes if I remember correctly.

Drummond

Fleetwood and Tyler would be a good one. Take Fleetwood in a close one. Maybe throw Connor or Jarrod in as well against Brent.
Nice.. Hey bro make some vs up just did it for fun since this board is dead. What about J jones vs vin.. Connor was so smooth on his feet!

Reactions: concord87
Jamelle or Mike Miller who beat Jamelle a couple times against Vinny would be good!

Agreed about Connor. Diaz was also nasty both on his feet and the mat. Another great one on their feet that I remember was Donofrio.

Reactions: IgRivals
The 1998 St Marks team. I believe they had 11 of 14 weight classes were State Champions in the same year.

I would put Jamelle Jones against Wuest. Alex Meade against Cody Combs. My boy Brian Willis against Drummond or Ott. And my other boy Jordan Sianni against Fleetwood.

@All..

don’t forget Micah..
definitely one of the best lightweights

Gotcha. I knew it was something crazy. And I believe at that time 215lbs was yet a weight class (unless I'm wrong again!). So they had 8 of 13. I also looked up they were ranked 8th in the nation that year and only lost to Blair by 3.

Other teams that were great were the CR teams from 2003 to 2006. I believe they had Ian Moser, Matt Cathell, Steve Bilborough, Bryan Robinson, Chris Diaz, Alex Meade, Brian Ribolla, Dan Rigby. Moser, Cathell, Meade, Diaz all wrestled D1 and all were ranked top 15 in the nation in college with Diaz becoming AA.

Hodgson also had a nationally ranked team in the top 50 I believe around 2000. They had the Cylc brothers, Jordan Sianni, the Welch brothers, Ryan Smith.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT