ADVERTISEMENT

Why We are just DE HS Football...Who are your top 3 Coaches...?

Simpson (Newark)
Reynolds (WP)
Doyle (Arch)/ Kasonovich (Concord)/ Hearn (Delmar) tied

It’s too hard to pick 3. Tatersall deserves a mention also

Simpson (Newark)
Reynolds (WP)
Doyle (Arch)/ Kasonovich (Concord)/ Hearn (Delmar) tied

It’s too hard to pick 3. Tatersall deserves a mention also

I missed what type of coaches you were asking about.

I’m sure not many people know exactly who has worked with every QB on each team every year. I’m sure the great HS QBs from Delaware may credit someone they saw privately for their success.

I missed what type of coaches you were asking about.

I’m sure not many people know exactly who has worked with every QB on each team every year. I’m sure the great HS QBs from Delaware may credit someone they saw privately for their success.
Now we're deep frying with 450 degree peanut oil.

As a life long student of the game and fan I think everyone should know who their teams greatest asset positional coach is.

Who is really teaching this finesse game?

There are too many to list a top three, even a top five. Kasonvitch, Aposolico, Vinnie Scott, Dude from Friends, Hempill, even the Red Lion/ECA guy that was only here a couple of years, (put him at WP and I would watch ouch out) HOF list would be more appropriate. I am all about keeping it real.

Have to give Coach Marks some cred.. going back to when he was at Red Lion/ECA he has worked with quite few QB's even ones from other teams not just at Smyrna..Runs a good QB training program at Alpha Training in which quite a few of the QB's in DE have attended

Last edited:
If we are talking about QB Coach -- Rahsaan Matthews. Why hasnt his name been brought up yet?

Who works with the QB's for Team Delaware 7v7? or did when Wade and all them went through there?

If we are talking about QB Coach -- Rahsaan Matthews. Why hasnt his name been brought up yet?

Howard? Howard really doesnt come to mind in producing good QB's IMO Good runners and players yes.. Never really had a prolific passing game though.. that I can remember

Bob Hoffmann had like 3-4 Allstate QBs at Newark..including Ray Bias, Bob Tucker, Lou Stengari passed away way to soon in early 1970's....

Reactions: DEHSFan22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT