ADVERTISEMENT

Will knight injured

Ok ppl were saying all different things at the Middletown game, ppl were saying he could be done for the season

What I know about high ankle sprains is that to a skill position such as running back it's almost impossible to play on or recover from in a few weeks. I have seen them linger for 8-12 weeks.

I hate to spectulate on any injury, it was just a rumor going around in the stands tonight. I do wish him well. Without him, they are a completely different offense, although Whaley has done a tremendous job in his wake.

Knight has also been banged up all season. From week two against Franklin. First it was his shoulder? And now it's his ankle supposedly,'and with the type of runner he is, both of those are important.

Reactions: pitt8179
Not really. My son had a severe on last year and it was confirmed in 72 hours by a professional. I'm not a professional and I knew it by a simple test. I hope he ok and is at full strength. By playoff game time. He's a great kid and deserves to finish his career on the field.

Not really. My son had a severe on last year and it was confirmed in 72 hours by a professional. I'm not a professional and I knew it by a simple test. I hope he ok and is at full strength. By playoff game time. He's a great kid and deserves to finish his career on the field.
If it took a professional 72 hours, maybe we should give Mr. Knight the same time frame.

It took 72 hours because it happened on a Friday night and he didn't see a doctor until Monday.

I hope for his sake it's only a regular sprained ankle. The high ankle sprain is much harder to heal or play on.

And that is kind of my point. He should have been in the hospital tonight if there was any thought it could have been that serious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT