ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket Reveal Show

8yaz

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 22, 2007
DIAA has held bracket reveal shows in the past. If they are doing that again, does anyone know where/when that takes place?

GHDijvmWcAAkQPc

Last edited:
Reactions: 8yaz
I lowkey like William Penn....If they were anywhere else on the bracket i would have them in the final four but I have a feeling they may upset St.Es.....

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
How did Woodbridge make the field with a 9-11 record? I mean CR 12-8, Archmere 11-9 and Caravel 11-9 had better records. Caravel crushed Woodbridge by 21 end of season. I know the points but who did they play or beat?

Reactions: 84rider
How did Woodbridge make the field with a 9-11 record? I mean CR 12-8, Archmere 11-9 and Caravel 11-9 had better records. Caravel crushed Woodbridge by 21 end of season. I know the points but who did they play or beat?
That's that weak DE piont system.. Dumbest piont system ever.. De in the stone age..lol.. Woodbridge had no business in tournament.. smh.. Showed lastnight..

Reactions: 84rider
Ridiculous

They’re in only because the Henlopen South bonus points were crazy this year. Played each team below twice.
Seaford/Lake - +4s
ECHS/Laurel - +2s
That’s 12 bonus Points right there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT