ADVERTISEMENT

William Penn at Smyrna

I thought you told me Milford wasn't good? Keep me updated on the score won't be able to make the game
Milford won by 5 ... 54 to 49... Like i predicted....Cape coach iś horrible... Thats why i said that..... They not a top 15 team if he is coaching them period... That style of basketball get you beat in close games and win close games....

Last edited:
I've said from the gate that Cape won't win playing that terrible system. Should they be a top 5 team in the state? Yes easily! However with this terrible coaching system you just won't win! You keep bad teams in the game which they did. Barnes played great! Like 3 or 4 steals and around 12 points. This horrible "system" doesn't allow him to be the playmaker that he is! Let stan coach this team and there would be respect across the state. With Re there just is none at all! You allow players like Rickards to make a mockery of defense while players like Jerry and Corey play hard nosed defense. You run a 3 man weave offense up top and have all 5 players around the perimeter with no one inside the 3 point line. All while Milford played a zone defense. Re has turned these really good quality players into robots. Yet, this is the man the politics support in the District? You can't command respect for your players and you want players to fit inside your remedial system? This is why Cape won't win anything. Your politics means more to you than the simple eye test.
Milford won 54-49.. I picked the game Perfect... I knew Cape coach wouldnt full court press and not play uptempo with all those horses.. Smh. They gonna be in alot of close games..[/QUOTE

I've said from the gate that Cape won't win playing that terrible system. Should they be a top 5 team in the state? Yes easily! However with this terrible coaching system you just won't win! You keep bad teams in the game which they did. Barnes played great! Like 3 or 4 steals and around 12 points. This horrible "system" doesn't allow him to be the playmaker that he is! Let stan coach this team and there would be respect across the state. With Re there just is none at all! You allow players like Rickards to make a mockery of defense while players like Jerry and Corey play hard nosed defense. You run a 3 man weave offense up top and have all 5 players around the perimeter with no one inside the 3 point line. All while Milford played a zone defense. Re has turned these really good quality players into robots. Yet, this is the man the politics support in the District? You can't command respect for your players and you want players to fit inside your remedial system? This is why Cape won't win anything. Your politics means more to you than the simple eye test.
100% correct

Yo you made someone read some truth... Geez

Yo you made someone read some truth... Geez[/QUOT Well since we want keep it real. Coach Re could had Corbin brothers and Danniels kid... 2 at WB doing real well and 1 at Central...but they chose to leave.... Because that system is trash and his favoritism to Play Beacon kids that fit his do called boring slow me down system... Politics always been problem at Cape... Hear people say they are Young it takes Time.. Please.. You start 3 juniora . 1 senior.. And a freshman.. That is not a young team...

I
Yo you made someone read some truth... Geez
Iam still heated he allow Corbin brothers leave to WB and Daniells kid to Central... Smh...add them 3 to wat Cape has now they would be scary good.... But now you have a bench that has 0 pionts in Last 2 games.. Feel sorry for those kids .. All that talent going to waste.... Freshman kid Barnes going to have to leave because this system is not helping him at all...

I

Iam still heated he allow Corbin brothers leave to WB and Daniells kid to Central... Smh...add them 3 to wat Cape has now they would be scary good.... But now you have a bench that has 0 pionts in Last 2 games.. Feel sorry for those kids .. All that talent going to waste.... Freshman kid Barnes going to have to leave because this system is not helping him at all...

I totally agree!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT