jwb703

Getting reps on JV
May 19, 2014
WP 14, CA 0.

Turnovers:
WP 2 fumbles, lost 1.
CA INT, lost fumble.

CA QB 5-sacks.

CA basically got whipped up front on both sides of the ball..Penn too much size and athleticism.. Going to be tough sledding next week vs Concord.. CA will be fine vs D2 schools but will struggle vs D1's JMHO

William Penn was not even thought of on my list coming into the 2016 season. But after last night I saw a team that has some potential. They have some tuff running backs. OL looked ok. The Defense was really fast and other then missing some tackles looked really good. So Coach Dooley seems to have them ready poised to compete again this year. They lost all five starters off the OL. Best of Luck to them this year. I had a chanced to talk with a few of the Wp players. Very well respectful boys. I always think that's starts at the top. Good Luck Colonials!!

Penn will be a top contender every year Dooley is there,, They have numbers and Dooley is a good coach and mentor.. If the kids buy in they will contend

I don't don't know Coach Dooley from Adam.. but my son liked him from Blue Gold and I trust my Sons judgement

Reactions: Chesdel and Jawnsky
You do get the feeling that people are sleeping on WP and I am sure they are just fine with that. WP in my top 3-4

Reactions: Dropping 3's
Penn will be a top contender every year Dooley is there,, They have numbers and Dooley is a good coach and mentor.. If the kids buy in they will contend

I don't don't know Coach Dooley from Adam.. but my son liked him from Blue Gold and I trust my Sons judgement

I met Coach Dooley last year. He has what the politico's call "authenticity."
I watched him play against The Big S for 3 years. He was a handful. Tough as nails. He was also a helluva pitcher.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
William Penn was not even thought of on my list coming into the 2016 season. But after last night I saw a team that has some potential. They have some tuff running backs. OL looked ok. The Defense was really fast and other then missing some tackles looked really good. So Coach Dooley seems to have them ready poised to compete again this year. They lost all five starters off the OL. Best of Luck to them this year. I had a chanced to talk with a few of the Wp players. Very well respectful boys. I always think that's starts at the top. Good Luck Colonials!!
Thanks HSS....I believe they open up vs STGs.

CA basically got whipped up front on both sides of the ball..Penn too much size and athleticism.. Going to be tough sledding next week vs Concord.. CA will be fine vs D2 schools but will struggle vs D1's JMHO

Even with the news kids and being a year older Caravel shouldn't be playing WP, Sallies, Mtown, Concord, etc it's a school of 100 kids per grade no way they have the overall depth or size to handle the D1 power teams.

Even with the news kids and being a year older Caravel shouldn't be playing WP, Sallies, Mtown, Concord, etc it's a school of 100 kids per grade no way they have the overall depth or size to handle the D1 power teams.[/QUOT

actually its more like 40 some kids per grade

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT