ADVERTISEMENT

William Penn vs Woodbridge (video)

William Penn played without starters Wall and Bowling. And sub Carlos Dean was also out.

Flu bug.....????
They were all in sweats, I should have asked. Caravel has lost Alderman for the rest of the year because of academics. I do know that .WP players, They were all there still participating with the team. So, they'll be back, WP did show some depth tonight for sure.

Reactions: 84rider
They were all in sweats, I should have asked. Caravel has lost Alderman for the rest of the year because of academics. I do know that .WP players, They were all there still participating with the team. So, they'll be back, WP did show some depth tonight for sure.
How bout my Spartans putting it on the Vikings?

How bout my Spartans putting it on the Vikings?
For a second there I thought you were talking about Lake Forest (Spartans) putting it on Cape Henlopen (Vikings) tonight...I’ll take it that you were referring to St. Mark’s win over St. E’s though. While people keep complaining about St. Mark’s so-called “boring” style of play they keep tacking on wins sitting at 11-4 right now. FYI...Lake hung tough tonight but loss to Cape 55-65.

For a second there I thought you were talking about Lake Forest (Spartans) putting it on Cape Henlopen (Vikings) tonight...I’ll take it that you were referring to St. Mark’s win over St. E’s though. While people keep complaining about St. Mark’s so-called “boring” style of play they keep tacking on wins sitting at 11-4 right now. FYI...Lake hung tough tonight but loss to Cape 55-65.
Nah, I'm a St. Mark's Spartan and it's not near as boring as it used to be. They have 2 very capable shooters in Gilardi and Leski, plus Eric Ludman is looking better each time I see him. Teams with size could hurt them, when they play Delcastle it should be a good Sunday after noon game.

Reactions: jvm3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT