ADVERTISEMENT

WK #2 BCR - For Amusement Purposes Only

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
BUMMY’S CITY RANKINGS WK 2

2) St. Elizabeth’s (1-0)- Vikings on a roll. Best O-line in the City? The News Journal thinks so. At Laurel this week.

3) Tower Hill (1-0) - Is there an omen in Pekiomen?

4) Salesianum(1-0) Props to the Slowskys for beating a more athletic Judge team. Host CR this week. Will this be a breakout game for Wared Jagenhoffer?

5) Howard (0-1) – Travel to revenge minded St. Georges. Tough deal for the Cats.

6) Charter (0-1) – Host Delcastle in the Flight A Game of the Weak. Get there early. Parking spaces will be at a premium.

City 3-2 after week 1. Will Slowskys get caught looking ahead to Smyrna? Will City recover from mayoral primaries? Only 8 weeks to go to the Charter – Red Lion game! There will be no additional rankings until week #5

Just enough for the City……

Bummy’s play of the week:

Bummy, one of my college roommates was from Pittsburgh. I actually think I see some humor in #4.

Judge held their 16th spot In the Philly area rankings even with the loss. Are the Philly beat writers starting to respect Delaware football or do they just write off our City Ranking information?

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Eagle, I thnk Judge is an excellent team. Looks like the Slowskys took a step back last night against the Riders. The Sals will probably get waxed the next 2 weeks by very good opponents.

I think Bummy was the kiss of death for St. Elizabeth's.

My clear sense is that Philadelphia writers do not tune in to Depreps.

'I think Bummy was the kiss of death for St. Elizabeth's."

Some would say everyone...

Eagle, I thnk Judge is an excellent team. Looks like the Slowskys took a step back last night against the Riders. The Sals will probably get waxed the next 2 weeks by very good opponents.

I think Bummy was the kiss of death for St. Elizabeth's.

My clear sense is that Philadelphia writers do not tune in to Depreps.
Judge handled #12 Ryan. Looks like keeping them at #16 was legit

Judge was a very good team. Some folks here may have doubted that because Bummy originally overhyped them in his pick of them to beat the Big S.
I assume Judge still has to play La Salle and St. Joe Prep. Those are usually two great PCL teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT