ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Sports

Mar 7, 2017
hey everyone i just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of the de forum. I just wanted to talk about what's ruining high school athletics. AAU. Comment your responses below, I want to know what everyone else thinks!

Last edited:
Reactions: RADYSMASH
Hello HoopKitchen, I am also a new user to DEpreps. Women's sports are absolutely grueling to watch. All schools should discontinue their women's sports and replace them with Home EC.

Reactions: HoopKitchen
I would say welcome, but that'd be too flattering. Although I appreciate you being brutally honest, I feel that this sexism is a bit much. Not a big "Title IX" guy myself, but I appreciate what women bring to the table in high school sports. I'm glad you're entering the world of the preps, but this probably isn't the best entrance.

I would say welcome, but that'd be too flattering. Although I appreciate you being brutally honest, I feel that this sexism is a bit much. Not a big "Title IX" guy myself, but I appreciate what women bring to the table in high school sports. I'm glad you're entering the world of the preps, but this probably isn't the best entrance.

You obviously haven't been to a women's sporting event

Reactions: HoopKitchen
Thank you @wishistiilplayed, really disappointing
I think this wishistiilplayed guy should take his fascist agenda somewhere else. If i cant express my free speech then what did our founders stand for? Also, I'm not a high school student, I'm a Norte Dame grad who probably makes more than the two of you combined, retired at 43. Take your Fascist Hate Speech out of this forum.

107320-full.jpg

Speaking of women's sports, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that UCONN will win the women's NCAA championship this year.

Reactions: ball4lyfe69
Rivals.com Additional Terms of Service
By becoming a Subscriber to Rivals' Premium Services, or by using this site (hereinafter the "Site"), which is a part of the Rivals Network, you agree to be bound by this additional terms of service. Rivals is a Yahoo! Inc brand, by becoming a Subscriber to the Rivals' Premium Services or by using this Site, which is part of the Rivals Network, you also agree that you are subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service located here which is hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference. For clarity Rivals.com is a "Service" as defined in the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

You agree to not use the Yahoo Services to:
  1. upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
  2. harm minors in any way;
  3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Yahoo official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

I think this wishistiilplayed guy should take his fascist agenda somewhere else. If i cant express my free speech then what did our founders stand for? Also, I'm not a high school student, I'm a Norte Dame grad who probably makes more than the two of you combined, retired at 43. Take your Fascist Hate Speech out of this forum.
Why didn't they teach you how to spell the name of your university?

hey everyone i just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of the de forum. I just wanted to talk about what's ruining high school athletics. That's right: Women's sports. I watched a girls basketball and let me tell you, Gross. Comment your responses below, I want to know what everyone else thinks!
Stup thread, obviously from a school boy! If you dont like girls/ womens sports dont watch it!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT