ADVERTISEMENT

X

Three good choices - Tatnall/Tower, Caravel/St. Mark's and Newark Charter/Ursuline. I think everyone should get a chance to see Caravel play because India Johnston is a potential POY in the making.

Three good choices - Tatnall/Tower, Caravel/St. Mark's and Newark Charter/Ursuline. I think everyone should get a chance to see Caravel play because India Johnston is a potential POY in the making.
Yes she is.. If she just need 1 player to step up and they would be tough out..

Caravel played this season with zero seniors on the roster. They are going to be a force over the next two seasons. Watch out for Giniah Gale, who I believe will be a dominant player in the future. India Johnston has Division I written all over her. I can see the Bucs winning that elusive championship, maybe not this year, but it's coming.

I haven't seen Sussex Central this season, but their game at Wilmington Charter could be good. Charter has had a fantastic season behind Emma Brown. The Tatnall-Tower Hill game should be very good, although perhaps not very high-scoring. They are longtime rivals, and they split their games this season. Two more young teams, especially Tatnall.

Reactions: bamee123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT