ADVERTISEMENT

I will say this, at the beginning of the season I said the best top two D2 teams I saw in the preseason were A.I. and DMA (NCC only). With that being said, is there a possibility they can meet up in the Chip???

Being the 1 and 2 seeds, they can't play in the semis. IF they BOTH win TWICE, then that's the chip...

btw, what other teams did you see that you're comparing AI & DMA to ?? I also dk if I would base a whole lot on who did what in the pre-season.

Please one time. As a member of 15 regional message boards this guy is the worst. Nothing against DMA if he leaves for good then that’s worth it.

Reactions: Bucsnot
simply put they are small and weak. We have consumed more calories, lifted more weights, and are better conditioned then this small body team. We will handle what those overrated south teams like Milford and Woodbridge could not. You guys on this board think DMA is overrated, you underestimate us. Watch this beat down Friday. And if we lose I will leave this board for good. That’s how confident I am.
DMA we are one
Don't underestimate what you can't see. You can't see heart. You can't see resolve! You see what's under the armour. These things only surface when preparation, commitment, and confidence is instilled in a group of young men that have faith in each other. I've seen it happen over the years many times. I'm not a fan of either team. I'm sure those guys have probably been overlooked and undersized all year.

Don't underestimate what you can't see. You can't see heart. You can't see resolve! You see what's under the armour. These things only surface when preparation, commitment, and confidence is instilled in a group of young men that have faith in each other. I've seen it happen over the years many times. I'm not a fan of either team. I'm sure those guys have probably been overlooked and undersized all year.

He also is blind if he thinks they are undersized. The two games I was present for they were the bigger team overall. Speed will win this game. Coaching will win the Milford Woodbridge game. Those two teams match up even.

I’m intrigued with SC in D1. As good as they look I think they have a lot more potential. Personally I don’t think they are using the brothers correctly. Hopefully the coaches figure out how special they are, and put them in better positions to succeed.

Being the 1 and 2 seeds, they can't play in the semis. IF they BOTH win TWICE, then that's the chip...

btw, what other teams did you see that you're comparing AI & DMA to ?? I also dk if I would base a whole lot on who did what in the pre-season.
I saw everyone that's in the D2 Tourney from NCC except Tower Hill.

simply put they are small and weak. We have consumed more calories, lifted more weights, and are better conditioned then this small body team. We will handle what those overrated south teams like Milford and Woodbridge could not. You guys on this board think DMA is overrated, you underestimate us. Watch this beat down Friday. And if we lose I will leave this board for good. That’s how confident I am.
DMA we are one
Talk is Cheap.... Delmar has did it year in and year out. DMA plays a weak schedule tomorrow they will be tested. They may win thew game. But if it stays close comes down to coaching Hearn will win the game for Delmar,

DMA we are one

If Smyrna played DMA the score would be 50-0 in the first half. Stop being so proud of the fact that you’re dating the least fat girl at the fat camp

If the DMA/Delmar game came down to coaching, then Delmar wins!!!....When it comes to coaching Dave Hearn gets the most out of his kids. He has been doing this for over 20 years. Mike Ryan is an ok coach....

DMA we are one
Ummmm? I think I told you last week to be careful what you asked for. Looks like those small downstate boys might be better than you thought huh?

Reactions: breakem
DMA we are one

See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: NoQuit
DMA coulda won that game. They are clearly the better team. They DID dominate the beginning of the game. It was freezing out there.

He also is blind if he thinks they are undersized. The two games I was present for they were the bigger team overall. Speed will win this game. Coaching will win the Milford Woodbridge game. Those two teams match up even.

I’m intrigued with SC in D1. As good as they look I think they have a lot more potential. Personally I don’t think they are using the brothers correctly. Hopefully the coaches figure out how special they are, and put them in better positions to succeed.
Seen it happen time and time again. Don't ever underestimate the eye of the tiger. Once he's on you your done. I have no ties to any D2 team but I seen this one coming.

DMA we are one

DMA we are one
looks like you're gone...

DMA coulda won that game. They are clearly the better team. They DID dominate the beginning of the game. It was freezing out there.
....It was not that damn cold (especially for a running team with the so called best line/coach in the state)
....And no-they could not have won-they essentially were outcoached and beat down for 3 qtrs. of the game and Delmar turnovers helped them to that 13-0 lead.

Call it what you want but give Delmar credit!
Fresh QB/Solid Coaching-overcame a slow start with 2 turnovers and falling behind 13-0 only to open a can of whoop ass and reel off 34 straight unanswered points........

Refs had nothing to do with it.

All I know is that Delmar was AFRAID to run it up the middle or kick it to our All Stater.

All I know is that Delmar was AFRAID to run it up the middle or kick it to our All Stater.
It's not being "afraid" to kick it to an all-state player, its just football. You try to not give the ball to big playmakers on the opposite team... common sense.

Reactions: 8484ron
If I am not mistaken Delmar is now 3-0 at Baynard as a low seed. Beat DMA twice and Howard once. Maybe when Salesianum rebuilds Baynard they should have a monument to Delmar.

Last edited:
Reactions: breakem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT