ADVERTISEMENT

3 interesting jobs open

Huskerman7

Varsity
Nov 16, 2018
So Sanford, Mount Pleasant, and St. Mark’s head coach positions now open. Had heard about the first two, had not heard about Sanna until STM posted job opening.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
Sanford and St. Mark's are the two best ones of course. Sanford has a tradition to maintain and will give a coach the backing to get it done. Same for St. Mark's.

Mount's gonna find that replacing the coach and the culture is more difficult than they ever bargained for.

Sanford and St. Mark's are the two best ones of course. Sanford has a tradition to maintain and will give a coach the backing to get it done. Same for St. Mark's.

Mount's gonna find that replacing the coach and the culture is more difficult than they ever bargained for.
I think one of the assistant coaches will step up. Someone that already knows the culture. I think Ronnie Potts used to be the head coach for the girls team. Then he started working with the boys last year. Maybe this was already in the making. Who knows?!

Your Mount comment is right on the mark. That move makes no sense. Gonna end up like Concord and Brandywine..... Revolving doors

I think one of the assistant coaches will step up. Someone that already knows the culture. I think Ronnie Potts used to be the head coach for the girls team. Then he started working with the boys last year. Maybe this was already in the making. Who knows?!
Heard his kids already down at Middletown practicing.... Gonna see how deep loyalty goes.

I would love to see St. Mark's let the next coach implement his own style. One that routinely generates scores in the 50s or 60s.

I’d say St. Mark’s is interesting because they always compete. There enrollment has gone up the last two years and again this year. Good feeder schools that bring in tough athletes. A good coach could get players there too. Look at Sallies with all the fresh faces coming in lately.

I’d say St. Mark’s is interesting because they always compete. There enrollment has gone up the last two years and again this year. Good feeder schools that bring in tough athletes. A good coach could get players there too. Look at Sallies with all the fresh faces coming in lately.
Coaching hires are critical. If Matt Smith brings in the right person, the Spartans will be contnders sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT