ADVERTISEMENT

302 LIVE

You see folks TrumpTroll and Prepstars same person. On a rampage against Hs forums probably because his or her kid got criticized and didn’t get the scholarship he/she thought he would get and is blaming forums. Pretty sick and obsessive. Authorities should be notified.
Your making a fool of your self considering there our posters on this board who we have helped. Really buddy

I’m no affiliated with any political party buddy. Help out instead of talking down.

That I believe neither party would have you but you are a whack job 7nonstop mr October gold member. Lol 200 just to troll under two personalities. CSI needs to be on this case. Psycho. And that have been notified. At least locally. Look outside. Your being watched trumptroll

I did

This is 2018 buddy not the golden age of message boards. Everything is done on social on your phone. Not HTML built web sites[/QUOT

So why are you here than moron. ? Keep digging that hole Look outside they are watching you.

Last edited:
That I believe but you are a whack job 7nonstop mr October gold member. Lol 200 just to troll under two personalities. CSI needs to be on this case. Psycho. And that have been notified. At least locally. Look outside. Your being watched trumptroll
Oooo I get it
I thought you were just labeling me a trump supporter seems to be what many people do when someone says things they don’t agree with.
Yes you need to get outside. When ever you do and want to help your local kids send some film. And we will share all communication with colleges. Pretty transparent.

Prep I follow on Twitter and see you share a lot of films from across the country. Are their kids/coaches in Delaware you work closely with?

It’s not him i he is perpertrating fraud on the twitter account.
Oooo I get it
I thought you were just labeling me a trump supporter seems to be what many people do when someone says things they don’t agree with.
Yes you need to get outside. When ever you do and want to help your local kids send some film. And we will share all communication with colleges. Pretty transparent.

Really dude and you shit all over me liking Wyatt Nelson said it was a waste of time watching Friends and shit on him. Your a joke and a fraud. Either that you have some alter ego using your account.

Small wonder his liknk to prepstars Twitter is not him or her just part of the fraud

Last edited:
It’s not him i he is perpertrating fraud on the twitter account.

Really dude and you shit all iver me liking Wyatt Nelson said it was a waste of time watching Friends and shit on him. Your a joke and a fraud. Either that you have some alter ego using your account.

Small wonder his liknk to prepstars Twitter is not him or her just part of the fraud

Was just busting your balls some buddy. Just because I don’t agree with your evaluation means nothing. One persons opinion should not derail anyone. I clearly have said I like messing with you for entertainment from time to time. Don’t worry I won’t anymore

Play that role man it’s all good. And yeah you picked up on my buzz word it’s all entertainment. But that doesn’t fit some of your posts Dr Jeckle. Maybe keep Mr Hyde in the picket for a bit. At least until the playoffs are over. Cool? And keep TrumpTroll in the closet forever lol. What’s your 4th pesona? Obama or Archie Bunker?

Reactions: DevilDog9962
If his service is free and he’s able to help a couple of kids get into college then so be it. Whether he is successful or not, at least he is trying to help our kids. I’m not sure what the big problem is. In time where everyone is so divided, it’s refreshing knowing that at least their are still people out there that try to do something positive. We need to lose the crab mentality or we will all stay in the bucket. Obviously he is a young guy from his posts but a young person wanting to help others is still a noble thing, just my two cents

I agree 84, but let's remember how prepfootballstars became the target on this thread, but first I would be remiss if I didn't thank him for watching our livestreams and supporting 302Sports we truly appreciate your support prepfootballstars. For some reason he decided to attack a 302Sports broadcast. Originally I was going to ignore his post following the advice given to me by one of my chiefs early in my career. "Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk." So here I go ignoring that advice that I have followed for so long, but most if not all of his attack is completely wrong. When I post on this forum most people can identify who I am, for those that don't know me. My name is Benny Mitchell a retired police officer who was asked to come aboard 302Sports after doing a couple of years of wrestling commentary with the NFHS Network. I don't hide behind a keyboard and a username. prepfootballstars, who are you sir? I didn't go out seeking this this gig, I am not a trained or professional broadcaster. I from time to time make mistakes with a current terms here and there, but have never had a kid, parent, grandparent or coach complain about it. Feel free to attack me because it's like water off a duck back, see it is not about me or my ego, it has been about providing Delaware high school athletes with something special, something many athletes across the country will never get. It's one of the things that is special about Delaware, it is a small state where such coverage can be provided.
I never "compared" anyone to Troy Reeder (I assume that is who were referring to as you typed "Redder", I'm sure you are struggling with making such a mistake). I was talking about Brock Keeler who was standing on the track for senior night and that he "resembled" Troy Reeder as a high school player and played like him. I by no means claimed he was a clone. I have even shared this Reeder's father, who is a friend of mine and has done interviews on our broadcast, he saw my comments as a compliment to both athletes. I am assuming you failed to comprehend what I was talking about during the pregame.
Next you went after my partner about his ability to breakdown and identify schemes etc. Jim Tkach was our color commentator for that game, he is a member of the Pennsylvania High School Coaches Hall of Fame and also coached at the college level at Lehigh. My guess is this is below your standard. He also does commentary in PA for broadcast all over the state as well as some statewide televised games. I would think his knowledge and commentary are suitable for our broadcast. By the way sir what is your name? I would imagine with a simple Google search that the vague pedigree you have provided on here about yourself would tell us what Hall of Fame you have been inducted into or not inducted into.
You made the claim that we give out Player of the Game to athletes with made up stats. Our stat guy is Dave Marvel, he has been keeping offensive stats for us for three years. Tkach does the defensive stats. So sir you have no idea what you are talking about and I have to believe you came to your post with a preconceived opinion and you stuck with it no matter what.
At 302Sports our mission and objective is to provide coverage of high school events in a positive view. It would serve no purpose for our commentators to rip some 15 years old who got caught looking into the backfield on play action and getting torched for a touchdown or pointing out a player who keeps getting knocked on his back. In fact if we brought that type of coverage coaches, athletic directors and administrators would most likely and very quickly ask us not to return. We have a good relationship with the schools in this state as well as the DIAA.
As far as having competition by some younger 20 somethings, I wholeheartedly support that because that means more coverage for Delaware high school athletes. In fact, I approached a couple of those guys this summer to join us, but they have trouble doing so because they are just beginning their careers among America's workforce. Just be prepared it is not as simple as sitting in front of a mic and talking football. You questioned our advertising in regards to our staff being volunteer. We travel to games carrying anywhere from $8,000 to over $10,000 worth of equipment. Those advertisers help us to pay for that equipment as well as expensive software needed to produce the stream which has to be updated at least bi-annually as well as an internet source since many school do not have wi-fi in their stadiums. But even if with left over money we give our cameraman $20 to pay for his gas and get something to eat I won't ask him not to return if he is out of focus on a play or gets faked out on play action.
I too am in my 50's and have a hard time understanding what precipitated your attack. I spent my career dealing with people and personalities of all kinds. Someone simply came on hear and asked about how and if 302Sports would be broadcasting the state tournament. Which led to your attack on the people simply providing football fans around Delaware with a free, fun and entertaining service. Such an attack would lead me to believe that you are coming from some sort of insecurity.
Again, thank you for watching our livestreams and supporting 302Sports. Oh and what's your name?

Last edited:
Hammer Benny Mitchell

I have been pretty steady with who I believe the top prospects are in Delaware. We have featured Brock multiple times on our site and have consistently passed his film along to coaches. Everyone who is involved with our page absolutely thinks he is a stud. If you were referring to Him in whatever telecast your talking about I agree. Clearly I don’t watch all your streams. We only watch games with prospects we follow Or playoff games. 99.9 percent of your viewers probably don’t care, Or even notice those mistakes. I have seen worse criticism of your stream here. I said you were good guys for providing free advertising.

Opinions and criticism are not attacks. Some how this is now the world we live in where everyone young and old believe this to be.

As for you pointing out Spelling Reeders name who cares. This time of year I spend 12 hours a day watching film or texting. I probably have made way worse mistakes in the last 6 hours.

Regarding stats. I would be more then glad to share this information with you. Privately as to not out kids on this board. I can assure you with 100 percent certainty the two games I’m referring to they were Wrong. The only reason we are even aware of the mistakes is because the two athletes in question we are tracking play for play. I do not have the luxury of being wrong here. So again if you would like to compare we can. It’s not overly important to the success of your stream. However it’s vital to what we do.

Your attempt to vaguely take shots, and verify your credentials, and or discredit mine can be explained. Freud would say its all your Mother's fault you want acknowledgement! She could have never told you thats a good job. Indeed current pseudo-scientific psychologist say our childhood programming given to us by our guardians and peers are the reason why we seek affirmation through certain means. Their thought is if your parent created an appetite in you for praise and external affirmation then you will seek such from other people.

Science on the other hand offers a more clear view our desires for affirmation come from a maldeveloped self-esteem. As individuals we should not require the praises of others to remain mentally stable and happy. However when people base their self esteem on the praises and acclamations of others. They create a system which they are not running but an external group must continue and this is counter productive.

Those of us who do not require or need this acknowledgement or affirmation have no problem helping others “Anonymously” I understand that this could seem as foreign to you as being able to walk on the sun. But sir I can assure you that people like this exist.

everything I stated about the mistakes made on the steam are factually correct and with video evidence can be proven. I was not attacking your work just pointing out flaws. This is a informal message board. You guys talk about inappriate things all the time.

My suggestion for a upstart competitior run by 20 somethings seems to be the thing that threatened you. It was a suggestion the younger generation is highly skilled when it comes to technology. Competition would make your product better and vice versa. More coverage. Nothing wrong with that.
In closing first I applaud your efforts in covering your local sports scene. I understand way more then you realize how hard it must be. To answer your question I’m not in any hall of fame. I also don’t seek affirmation from strangers or anyone for that matter. My sole purpose is to give back to the game of football by helping kids. Football has given me everything in life. It has allowed me to retire at the age of 53. Everything I have is because of the game. I’m lucky to have time to do what I love scouting prospects watching film and helping maybe to provide opportunities for kids that will change their life.

I don’t believe in the child prostitution of athletes that happens today by charging them money for camps exposure games and what ever else these companies do. I know there is a void in scouting in many areas of the country. I also know most of the players in the recruiting game and how much they charge universities for their services. On the back end they charge athletes to attend camps to get on “List” It has become a gatekeeper industry.

At any given time there are only 800 or so athletes in the country that can buck this system with pure genetics. It does not need to be this way. So the movement of crowd recruiting has been started. Not by us or me, but I decided this is a good cause, and use of my time in retirement.

Again My intention was not to attack your brand. I’m just a customer that was unhappy and left a bad review. Your a business owner and decided to take a shot at customer. I understand there is no risk for you to do so. Your revenue is not generated by viewers but rather the company’s that pay for advertising spots. Risk reward. However Maybe You should listen to criticism and do better instead of getting upset. I will tune in this week!

And my Name is Rich . Thanks and good day

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with the help that you offer. Can you expand upon this? How does one leverage the benefit of your service?
The leverage is exposure for free with the athletes film sent directly to coaches. The difference is the prospects we decided to spend time on meet the criteria these coaches are looking for. 1000s of kids send film. Only a very small amount of them get our full attention. The film is the film. Others will take your money call your son and tell them how good they are. Make them a profile. Give them a fake plan. Our guys will be honest. We do retweet kids film and share with others all the time that don’t meet our recruiting criteria. However those athletes don’t get the same attention as the kids we have identified as colleges prospects. No money you can’t just pay to be promoted. The athletes film and genetics matter

The leverage is exposure for free with the athletes film sent directly to coaches. The difference is the prospects we decided to spend time on meet the criteria these coaches are looking for. 1000s of kids send film. Only a very small amount of them get our full attention. The film is the film. Others will take your money call your son and tell them how good they are. Make them a profile. Give them a fake plan. Our guys will be honest. We do retweet kids film and share with others all the time that don’t meet our recruiting criteria. However those athletes don’t get the same attention as the kids we have identified as colleges prospects. No money you can’t just pay to be promoted. The athletes film and genetics matter

Unfortunately this will not be good enough for most parents or kids. Mainly the Parents. They rather pay someone to put a picture of their son on a website and pretend they are helping. They are basically paying for someone to lie to them in most cases @DevilDog9962

There is a difference between accusing us of using "made up stats" and "making mistakes". What one man sees live at the game and only gets to see it one time and what another sees when he can review the video does not make the second man any better. I don't own 302Sports, if you comprehended what I wrote you would have understood that I was asked to come aboard, not own the business. See "Rich" we all make mistakes, again you were wrong about something. I too was able to retire at 53 years of age and now have the ability to give back. I do it in many ways other than just these broadcast. Like I said, I am not upset because it is not about my ego, I felt a sense to defend the people that give their time to what we do.
But how about you, an unhappy customer of a free service giving a bad review? That sir is interesting and says quite a bit about who you are. Oh, and cute only giving the name "Rich" and hide behind your good deeds. I never took a shot or attempted a shot at your credentials vaguely or otherwise. The only thing vague on here is you. Not sure what your point was on including a glowing Twitter post about Keeler yet you had a rib tickler when I said he resembles Reeder. A bit confusing or shall I say vague? Anyhow if you truly are helping kids I say keep on keeping on, but keep in mind criticism is one thing constructive criticism is another.

Reactions: Lazertron
There is a difference between accusing us of using "made up stats" and "making mistakes". What one man sees live at the game and only gets to see it one time and what another sees when he can review the video does not make the second man any better. I don't own 302Sports, if you comprehended what I wrote you would have understood that I was asked to come aboard, not own the business. See "Rich" we all make mistakes, again you were wrong about something. I too was able to retire at 53 years of age and now have the ability to give back. I do it in many ways other than just these broadcast. Like I said, I am not upset because it is not about my ego, I felt a sense to defend the people that give their time to what we do.
But how about you, an unhappy customer of a free service giving a bad review? That sir is interesting and says quite a bit about who you are. Oh, and cute only giving the name "Rich" and hide behind your good deeds. I never took a shot or attempted a shot at your credentials vaguely or otherwise. The only thing vague on here is you. Not sure what your point was on including a glowing Twitter post about Keeler yet you had a rib tickler when I said he resembles Reeder. A bit confusing or shall I say vague? Anyhow if you truly are helping kids I say keep on keeping on, but keep in mind criticism is one thing constructive criticism is another.

I agreed with you about him and your comparison. I said if you were talking about him I agree. The twitter post was just pointing out how off you were. Clearly you brought this young mans name into the conversation to prove some point. I can guess what it is. However your wrong .

Oh you're a last word guy. Cool after this you can have it. So that you don't have to attempt to read into anything I say or type. Here is my point on Keeler and Reeder. If you look at a photo of Brock Keeler in uniform and then look at a photo of Troy Reeder in uniform from high school they resemble each other. I guess technically that is an opinion not a fact. So I'm really not sure how I can be wrong.

To be clear I was attempting to explain away the obvious errors made. I assumed and obviously wrongly that maybe you had a list of great players to watch, and your try to fit that narrative with your analysis. Clearly I was wrong and it was just a mistake. Again it’s not that big a deal for your stream

Oh you're a last word guy. Cool after this you can have it. So that you don't have to attempt to read into anything I say or type. Here is my point on Keeler and Reeder. If you look at a photo of Brock Keeler in uniform and then look at a photo of Troy Reeder in uniform from high school they resemble each other. I guess technically that is an opinion not a fact. So I'm really not sure how I can be wrong.
I said i agree with you guy . I will take it a step further and tell you I believe he plays a hell of a lot like him,

Unfortunately this will not be good enough for most parents or kids. Mainly the Parents. They rather pay someone to put a picture of their son on a website and pretend they are helping. They are basically paying for someone to lie to them in most cases @DevilDog9962
1000s of kids send film. How does one send you film?
No matter how directly you are asked to provide your credentials, indentify your service, or how to send film, you skip to your default answer that 1000s of kids send film and it’s all free for the only the most derserving.
My thoughts on your philanthropic efforts are summed up below:
1. You are a fraud
2. Laissez le bon temps roller

By the way, what is the name of your service organization? How does one send film?

Last thing Each view is a customer for your stream. You then take those views and apply a value to them and sell advertising spots. I can give you a more technical breakdown. But I would assume you know this. No views no one will spend money on advertising buddy. So you should be taking into consideration all the criticism constructive or not to increase customers / views .
A better customer/ viewer experience means higher advertising revenue for you.

But since you have a monopoly and no competition it don’t matter.

1000s of kids send film. How does one send you film?
No matter how directly you are asked to provide your credentials, indentify your service, or how to send film, you skip to your default answer that 1000s of kids send film and it’s all free for the only the most derserving.
My thoughts on your philanthropic efforts are summed up below:
1. You are a fraud
2. Laissez le bon temps roller

By the way, what is the name of your service organization? How does one send film?

Mail

Last thing Each view is a customer for your stream. You then take those views and apply a value to them and sell advertising spots. I can give you a more technical breakdown. But I would assume you know this. No views no one will spend money on advertising buddy. So you should be taking into consideration all the criticism constructive or not to increase customers / views .
A better customer/ viewer experience means higher advertising revenue for you.

But since you have a monopoly and no competition it don’t matter.
You just can't let it go can you? I give you the last word and you keep going. Seek help my friend.

56147281.jpg

Wow, is prep also a magician?

My apologies Lazetron. I was referring to this post by Prep. It was posted yesterday under a different thread. Hopefully this will offer a little context.
I found it amusing that one KOOK would highlight the actions of another. For all I know the subject of the Delaware Online article is Prep.
Hopefully this lie will stop.

Reactions: Lazertron
I’m not sure what type you’re suggesting that I am. I asked a very simple question of how one leverages the benefits of your service, either free or otherwise. Unfortunately I haven’t received any real information that provides any level of specificity. You lack any credibility.
Can anyone on this forum provide a reference? Has anyone benefitted from this network?

I know this for a fact that quite a few Delaware kids have got offers and interest from his network. He's a former college coach with creditials and credibility.

I know this for a fact that quite a few Delaware kids have got offers and interest from his network. He's a former college coach with creditials and credibility.
So what’s with the cloak & dagger routine? Who is he?

My apologies Lazetron. I was referring to this post by Prep. It was posted yesterday under a different thread. Hopefully this will offer a little context.
I found it amusing that one KOOK would highlight the actions of another. For all I know the subject of the Delaware Online article is Prep.
Hopefully this lie will stop.
great! i don’t give a F. bashing a FREE online telecast is a jagoff move. if he helps guys get college exposure, then awesome.

Reactions: onejeron
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT