ADVERTISEMENT

AB signs with Bucs

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
Just curious what you folks think about how this will effect Godwin. Godwin is a UFA after this season so he is in a contract year. I am not sure how the arrival of AB will affect his touches then in effect his value as a FA? Not even sure what the signing of AB will even mean for the Bucs..like is this Tom Brady saying he is not happy with what he had? I understand his window is small but man they have a good team why mess with that chemistry and what not.. I don't like the signing but that's JMHO Might even turn me from rooting for the Bucs which I was to against and not because I have anything against AB but more so Brady being a putz and about himself.. I don't know , why mess with the sails of a ship that was under sail just fine?

nonissue, AB is 32 yrs old, Godwin is still the future in Tampa...What will affect Godwin’s potential imo is that Brady may be a one a done with Tampa and retire. The next QB in Tampa may be Josh Rosen.

Your assuming he will be resigning with Tampa.. I don't think they would franchise him.. He may want to hit the market so who knows..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT